One With Nature (Dahlia)

Time for Y/N and it's gonna be happening in the great outdoors for sure.

===============================================

I stretched well out the next morning and got out of bed.

"It's a new day, everyone!" I exclaimed to no one. "Great...I'm starting to sound like Rex."

After getting dressed, I made my way down to breakfast.

"Well, a good late mornin' to ya, Y/N." Dahlia greeted. "Ya sleeping well?"

"Yeah, I slept for a long time too." I replied before realizing what she just said. "Wait, what do you mean late morning?"

"Oh, it's already ten in the morning, ya'll have breakfast around eight, don't ya?"

"Yeah, guess I was so tired that I ended up sleeping past my normal hours."

She walked up to me. "We all get like that sometimes, so it's nothing to worry about."

"Well, maybe, but I'll need to eat something. Guess I can make my own late breakfast."

Dahlia then hugged me. "Why don't I help ya with that?"

"Really?"

"Of course. Agate ain't the only one who learnt to cook from Pyra, ya know."

I rubbed the back of my head. "Well...alright then, thanks."

I followed Dahlia into the kitchen, she got a few ingredients out and started baking whilst following a recipe book she was reading. I assumed that Agate got that from Pyra.

As I helped her, I couldn't help but notice the way that her...umm, chest was jiggling. Oh no...don't start thinking like that even though it's happened several times already...actually, what's the point? I can see that Dahlia wants to care for me, might as well give her some love.

I walked up behind her and put my arms around her. The moment I felt her body, I was expecting it to be ice cold, but she was actually a little warm and I could hear her gasp.

"Oh my...somebody's mighty frisky this mornin'." She spoke in a flirtatious manner.

That pretty much confirmed it. "Really...so you don't mind this at all?"

"Y/N, darlin'. I had to stop myself from laughing so many times, when you tried your very best in covering up your male pride everytime you saw me at the front."

My face went red. "Oh...I guess I made it too obvious...then, what if I do this?"

I move my right hand down past her small bunny tail, and onto her butt and groped it.

"Mmm...now that's mighty temptin'..." I then felt her right hand on my crotch. "But two can play that game, darlin'."

"Oh really? I can raise the bar if you like by doing this..." I moved my left hand up to her chest and groped one of her breasts."

She moaned. "Ah...ya serious about this?"

"Dahlia, when it comes to intimacy, I'm always serious." I remarked before kissing her neck.

She sighed. "Dang it all...forget about ya breakfast, I'm cravin' for somethin' else right now!"

Dahlia turned around and grabbed my jeans, pulling them and my shorts down, allowing my rod to be free and out in the open. Dahlia blushed when she saw it, I felt her hands grab on it before she stroked it at a quick pace.

"Ya know, I've been hearin' so many stories about your love makin' to them other fine girls." She smirked. "But I bet none of them have done this to ya little friend yet."