Hourglass

Kronos stopped immediately and pulled back. "Sorry. I not mean upset you." He said seriously. "You alright?" He was concerned about her and didn't ever want her to think she didn't have a choice. (Shit. I should have stopped when she told me to be the strong one.) He thought feeling guilty now that he was suddenly and abruptly thinking clearly.

Meliora nodded and scrambled to sitting position, putting distance between them. "Im sorry." She said, putting her hands on the sides of her head with guilt. She hadnt meant to stop him. "Im sorry. Um. I didnt mean to." She said before moving back towards him to kiss him again. She hadnt meant to mess everything up.

Kronos put his hands on her face. "What wrong?" He asked with a feeling of dread that he knew. "Are you ok?" He didn't care about the sex. He was worried about her.

Meliora frowned at him and nodded. She exhaled and slumped when he stopped her from kissing him. "Im sorry." She apologized softly, looking down. "Im alright. I just...i dont know how to explain it without you feeling badly. And its not your fault." She said meekly, feeling defeated.

Kronos kissed her softly. "I understand." He said softly. "It not your fault. You not apologize for say no." He pulled her to his chest then to let her know she was safe and he cared.

Mel put her arms around him and tucked herself as small as she could against his chest. "It was just how you were on top of me so suddenly. I could feel you pressing on the bruises. And it made me panic. I know I'm nudaas with you. I think if we go slower next time or you warn me I'll be alright." She reassured. "Just please dont say youre sorry Duck. It will only make me feel worse." She pleaded quietly as she nuzzled against his chest.

Kronos couldn't help but chuckle. "You still call me Duck." He said amused. "I need tickle you again?" He wanted desperately for her to be okay. He didn't know what he could do to make everything better. (Vulir help her.) He prayed. (I don't know what to do. But she's suffering because of those assholes.)

Meliora smiled faintly and continued to hold onto him tightly. She didnt want to let go of him yet. She didnt know what to say so she stayed silent for a while. She didnt want him to tickle her again though. Not right now. "Is it alright if we stop for tonight?" She asked meekly, referring to sex. She kept her face buried against his chest.

Kronos nodded. "I not plan on keep going lotha." He said softly. "I want just hold you if you ok with that." He couldn't think about sex in that moment. He just wanted some way to make her forget what had happened and make her feel better.

Meliora nodded against him then. "Yes please. You make me feel Nudaas. When you arent around I get afraid. Like at the river with Xaxis today. When your brother showed up. I thought it was them." She admitted. She knew he and Aglaeca kept telling her it was alright she was safe now. But it almoat scared her more that they didnt take the threat seriously.

Kronos nodded. "I not let them take you again." He said softly with a hint of sadness in his voice. "I know you scared. I not let them touch you again. I tear down heavens and kill gods for you."

Meliora couldnt help but giggle then. "Aglaeca said the exact same thing." She said with amusement. She pulled back enough to look at his face then with a smile to see his reaction.

Kronos chuckled. "Then you know it true." He said smiling. He kissed her softly on the lips and pulled back to look at her. "You baasharal. Fi lotha mo."