Vulir

Kronos smiled and nodded. "It won't be winter much longer." He reassured Meliora. "It will be spring before Aglæca has her baby." He kissed her head affectionately. "Then you wont need me anymore." He added teasingly.

Fenris swallowed the candy and beamed at Meliora. "That was great where did you get it?" He asked excitedly. "Can I buy it in Valen Dashmana?"

Aglæca looked at Nascha with a mixture of surprise and skepticism. "You're kidding me right?" She asked frowning. "You two are not really from the future are you?"

Leto shook his head. "No she's not kidding. Those time cult dickheads were pissed at Meliora for it." He said casually.

Caruso just listened to the others speak not feeling it was necessary to add that he believed whatever Nascha said.

Meliora smiled sweetly at him. "Oh duck. I love you for far more than your warmth." She reassured. "But I will be happy for spring. I miss the flowers and the trees and everything being green." She mused then. "But see i dont miss anything from home. I didnt have anything to miss. And now i have everything." She added.

Nascha nodded. "Unfortunately its true. A man pretended to show interest in Mel and yanked us through time. But we ran through a portal and ended up here. I think they were trying to kill off the last Flumen. Or maybe they werent evil at all. I wasnt going to risk it. But at any rate were here now."

Kronos smiled. "Not much longer now before warmer weather." He said softly. "And you are my home now. I don't really care where we are as long as we're together."

Aglæca frowned. "The last?" She asked. "Good thing you landed here then." She flashed a grin then. "Not only has she gotten the moonfang clan on the side of flumen. But the bloodclaw clan has dedicated themselves to doing the same."

Leto nodded. "Yeah hopefully it saves all our asses." He said casually. "I don't like the idea of a world without Dyrid in it. Sounds incredibly boring."

Meliora smiled happily at him and her chest started glowing a deep purple. She dug around in her bag then and whistled to get Fenris attention. "Catch." She called to him before tossing another tin his way. "Those are all different colors and flavors. You can have them." She offered kindly to him. "Id make them last though because there arent any more." She added before looking back at Kronos. "What if...we got married tonight. And we did a ceremony again when we got back home? That way it's the best of both of our traditions and I get to call you my husband sooner. I dont think i can wait that long to get to belong to you. We can just do mine as a ceremony after. As long as we exchange jewelry I'll be satisfied." She offered, looking at him hopefully.

Nascha laughed then. "Only to you." She teased Leto. "Thatd be like me saying youd be bored without Oowls."

Kronos grinned wide at her. "Really?" He asked happily. "I'll let my brother know as soon as I see him. I can't wait to belong to you and call you wife. We'll have two ceremonies and I will have your jewelry and present." He kissed her with all his love then with a big smile.

Fenris caught the tin and ate a piece before grinning happily. He was about to thank her when he saw her and kronos kissing and decided not to speak.