My body betrays me

Kronos smiled and kissed her back. "Fi lotha mo doh." He said soflty before getting up himself to get dressed. "We close to crystal wastes. Have to hunt before go there. Need clan gift for Vulir." He smiled and dug in a bag of clothes Caruso had washed for him. He found what he was looking with a big grin and held out her red jacket to her. "I find it in temple it get covered in blood so I have Caruso wash."

Aglæca laughed. "Oh I'll bring it with us buy I'm not hungry for that right now." She said with a smirk as she stood up. "Come on handsome. We gotta get ready to go. Kronos is getting a late start so he's not gonna want to waste a lot of time. We still gotta kill an abominable churnog to take to Vulir."

Caruso chuckled and watched her go for a moment more before returning to modify three of the saddles.

Leto jogged over to Nascha with a grin. "Yo chick." He said casually. "You need a weapon? Xaxis wants to know."

Meliora lit up when she saw her jacket and ran over to him, jumping to throw her arms around him. "You found it! I missed it so much I thought id never see it again." She gushed happily as she squeezed her arms around him. He had found her jacket and actually grabbed it for her. She wondered if he had been afraid when he found it without her in it.

Rhys stood then to follow behind her. "I am ready to go." He reasoned plainly as he walked beside her. What could there possibly be to get ready?

Nascha turned to look at Leto then and rolled her eyes. "My name is not 'chick'." She reasoned as she kept walking towards the river.

Kronos smiled and hugged her back. "I make sure wash that place off it." He said grinning. "Caruso had repair it. It get torn. I scared when see it and not you." He stroked her hair as if he would never let her go again.

Aglæca laughed. "Not us. I gotta get Nook ready." She said grinning. "Not to mention I need to help Xaxis get goliath ready. He's already having to make gear for the hunt. Kronos gave orders last night for things to be done before we left today. Xaxis is starting the forging and Caruso's honna help after he modifies the saddles."

Leto sighed with a casual smirk. "That's not an answer to Xaxis's question." He said simply. "I'm not asking he is. He just cant speak common."

Meliora kissed his cheek and squeezed him even tighter. "It was my mother's." She said softly. "So thank you." She let him go then so he could set her back on the floor.

Rhys cocked an eyebrow at her. "So what do you want me to do?" He asked her then with uncertainty. He was also slightly amused she named her mount Nook.

Nascha knelt down at the side of the river then and started digging around in the riverbed with her fingers. "You can let him know that ive been studying and more or less know Dyridic for future reference." She said casually as she continued to dig. "And depends on what kind of weapon and what for."