Fire and Ash

Kronos nodded. "Ok?" He said confused. "How bad it can be?" (That is her big secret? Where she's from. That is such a strange thing to hide.) He thought.

Aglæca nodded with a grin. "Okay good. Had to check." She said amused. "So do you just not find me attractive or what? Most men would stare at my chest. Especially since it is exposed at the moment."

Meliora frowned then guiltily and looked away from his face and down. "Nascha and i met a man. And he seemed nice so we agreed to walk with him. And then he grabbed us and took us to this strange place. There was a woman. And a giant broken clock. And the ground was breaking and floating away. And we ran through a doorway and ended up in the woods. And the fact that your kind still exists. And my kind are being hunted. Im guessing this is around 200 years before i was born." She admitted.

Rhys nodded. "Yes. I find you beautiful. But im not most men. Its disrespectful to not look someone in the eye when speaking to them. And as nice as your body is, the soul is in the eyes. And that's what youre meant to get to know." He answered easily.

Kronos put his thumb and forefinger on her chin to tilt her head to look at him gently with a smile. "Is that all?" He asked. "I not care you from different time. You still you. That all that matter." He said softly. "Time not matter. I glad met you." (And here I was almost worried.) He thought. (Why did she think that would effect my opinion of her?)

Aglæca smiled. "Well for the record. I wouldn't mind if you looked." She said easily emphasizing the word you. "You're a strong and beautiful man yourself. I might even honestly want you to look." (That sounded stupid.) She thought. (But the truth is rarely pretty.)

Meliora lifted her head when he wanted her to. "Thats not what i was worried about. I was worried you might be upset i didnt tell you sooner. But mostly I was worried that you would be upset hearing your clan died off." She explained quietly.

Rhys raised an eyebrow at her. "I assumed when you took my hands off of your waist on the ride that you didnt like me." He said honestly. "Do you have any more questions for me?"

Kronos shook his head. "I just not understand why you hide it. Not concerned future you from. Time go different moment you got here." He explained softly. "If anything. I more determined to save both races. Have question though." (Damn it's hard to explain shit when I suck at the language.) He thought. (I'd like to be able to talk to her without sounding like an idiot. Maybe I was wrong and I do need to fully learn common.)

Aglæca shook her head. "I didn't know you at all. I'm not fond of strangers touching me is all." She said simply. "And honestly the oowl girl didn't give us the best impression of you at first. But no I think my questions are done for now."

Meliora looked at him expectantly. "Yes?" She asked him. What could he possibly want to ask her? She was sure she wouldn't be able to guess whatever it was.

Rhys couldnt help but cock his eyebrow higher at her. "Really? Thats all? Huh." He said, shaking his head. He had been expecting a long list of questions. She was interviewing him for a mate and she only had a handful of questions? What do you do for fun? Are you single? Into women? Into me? And thats all?