Celebration

Xaxis nodded then motioned to ask if she was hungry. "I cannot speak anything but dyridic so this is the best I can do." He said simply in his gavelike voice. (Fuck this is too hard to talk to people.) He thought.

Leto smiled at her. Then he realized that she had given him her first kiss. "That was your first kiss." He said softly. "Why me? You do know you're probably too good for me right?"

Aglæca nodded with understanding as they made it to the campsite finally. She hopped down then and statted unstrapping her mount from the saddle. "Leto." She called. "What the hell happened to you out there? Why were you acting that way?" She demanded.

Leto sighed. "I'll tell you inside when I tell everyone." He said exhaustedly. He looked at Meliora then. "I guess it's time to come clean." He said to her with a wink.

Nascha nodded then. "Um. Sure." She said with uncertainty. His voice made her uneasy as did his appearance. They were such odd people.

Meliora giggled then lightly. She opened her mouth to answer him when Aglaeca spoke, pulling her out of the moment. She let go of Leto then to drop back down to her feet. She waited patiently for Aglaeca and the red man to go inside so that she could speak to Leto more. She had gotten distracted by kissing him and had more she wanted to say to him so she stayed where she was so she could finish what she had to say.

Aglæca nodded and headed inside with the others. (Better be a damn good explanation.) She thought.

Leto waited until he and Meliora were the only one's outside and looked at her. "You don't have to thank me." He said softly. "You're one of us now. That's what we do." (I know it hasn't been that long but she has integrated herself into our little family easily.) He thought. (She even made me start believing the prophecy. She is the Beacon.)

The red man followed the woman inside with an eye roll. Of course the Flumen was in a loving embrace with the one captive with her. It was typical behavior. But he had no problem waiting to speak to her until the next day.

Meliora smiled softly at him. She couldnt help but feel somewhat hurt that he was saying he had only done it because she was one of them now. It never seemed that these people did things just because of her. And who she was as a person. He hadnt even kissed her back. But she wasnt going to say as much. "You dont have to tell all of them what happened. With your riders? Let me take care of it. And it will all be sorted." She said then, hoping he would trust her to do that. She had an idea where he could keep his secret. He shouldnt have to share it because of her. She had successfully changed the subject and turned to go inside then.

Xaxis held out a beast steak, Caruso had cooked, and a horn of mead to Nascha. "Tonight we celebrate the return of two of our own and the best fight in weeks." He attempted to explain as Kronos hoisted Fenris on his shoulders, even though he knew she couldn't understand.

Let grabbed her hand. "Wait." He said with a furrowed brow. "I let shock fuck everything up. What should have happened was." He cut himself off to pull her to him and kissed her. (I cant believe I almost let this slip away.) He thought

Aglæca looked at the red man. "We have beast steak and mead." She offered. "We'll be celebrating tonight." (Don't be a stick in the mud. I'm sure Meliora needs this.) She hoped.