Explore

I finished changing I walked out of the room and see them waiting for me.

"Tyler, I want you to call me Michaela from now on. You guys ready yet?"

"Okay, Michaela!"

I was wearing my modified dress that Beth improved I liked it a lot more than what it had been before

"Madam, I remember hearing there is a festival, that will happen around noon."

"That sounds interesting Tyler we should go to that."

"I have never been to anything like that."

"Tyler this will help you get used to the world outside the forest, plus that fact I should send you to school"

"Oh okay, what school is like Michaela?"

"Uhh, Great but it's different for everyone."

I look at shadow he just shrugs, yeah thanks for the help.

"Let us be on our way."

Tyler cheerfull as always, I take one of his hands and we leave the building. Once we get outside the sun was blinding me I had to let my eyes adjust to the light. Once they adjusted I looked around it was quaint and peaceful. We were looking around for a good two hours, it was finally noon. The festival is just starting, I let go of Tyler's hand so he can run and play with the other kids, I watch him as he does. I take my eyes off of him for a few seconds to talk to someone I look back at the group of kids and he isn't there. I walk up to the group of kids.

"Did any of you see which way a short blond kid go?"

"Oh I did! He said he saw something that looked dangerous  then followed it."

"Which way did he go?"

"That way."

The kid point to the left.

"Okay thanks!"

I turned left and jogged in that direction panicked making sure I'm checking everything, I then see Tyler running towards me. He grabs one of my hands and then leads me somewhere, I let him lead me. We stop at a back ally, I look around and grab a medium-sized rock and throw as hard as I can at a darker figure that was standing in the alleyway I hear a grunt. I shout without realizing what I was doing. 

"Hey back off!"

I run into the alleyway and punch another guy which send him flying. I am very confused right now where did I get all this strength from? Shadow then joins the fight, Tyler checks on the person who seems to have fainted, I then beat up the rest of the guys. They were all unconscious within a few minutes.

"Hey, Tyler is that person okay?"

"Yeah she is we should take her back with us so she is safe."

"Shadow go pick her up."

Shadow goes and puts her over his shoulder Tyler is next to him making sure she does get hurt or she wakes up.

"Madam, I have her."

"Okay, lets head back"

As we head back people are give us weird looks as if we were kidnapping her, but whatever. We head back brought her to our room, both me and Shadow left the room and got food and water for her when we came back, they were talking.

"Sorry to interrupt but, we brought you some food."

"So you must be Tyler's sister Michaela, thank you for saving me from those bullies."

"Yeah I guess you could say that. You mind me asking for your name?"

"Cecelia."

"Nice to meet you Cecelia."

"Nice to meet you too, so food?"

"Oh yeah"

Tyler gets up and walks to me taking the tray the food was on.

"Sis I will feed her, since she is blind."

"Oh okay, we will be waiting outside for the both of you. Shadow lets go."

"Okay madam, where are we going?"

"Hm, you know what never mind you can stay here to guard them."

"Madam, what are you going to do?"

"Something interesting."

We were still in the room Tyler gives me a curious look. There was no way I would tell what I was planning on doing. I smiled and left the room, I left the inn looked around and decided to look for a place to work, or get money. That is when I found it the WANTED list I looked at for a few minutes and realized that the guys we had beaten up were on the list. I walked back to the ally way one of them were still there, I walked farther into the alleyway and checked the guy to see if he was wanted. I hear steps from behind me, is it an ambush?

"Hey lady, you have a very strong punch, consider this pay back."

He swings something my way I dodge and kick him he flies a few feet.

"Some pay back that was."

I turn to look at him and walk to him, he looks up at me with a smile.

"Maybe, you should be more careful."

This made me mad, I feel a hand come from behind me and grab my mouth. Still mad I grab the person's wrist and throw him onto his friend's body, knocking them both out in the process.

"Goal!"

I put both of them on my shoulder, and bring them to the person that wanted them. They payed me and I was on my way. Once I got to the inn, I didn't go into the room I stayed in the lobby of the inn and counted my money. I finished counting I sighed with a smile, I put it away and began to laugh.

"That is one thing out the way, now what?"

I had suddenly thought of something.

"Oh!"

I caught everyone in the room off guard I was so loud, I sat back down a little bit embarrassed. I let everyone return to what they were doing before I get up and leave. Now to the clothing store, I walk around for a while looking for a clothing store. I finally see one I walk in and look at all the clothing.

"Miss see anything you like?"

"Not really I'm looking for something hooded I wanted to hide my identity."

"Oh, that will need to be custom made."

"Yeah I was thinking that, I also don't want to draw attention."

"I have to take you measurements."

"I already had that done."

I pull out a piece of paper from my pocket and it to him.

"Oh okay, when do you need this?"

"Can you have it done in two days?"

He nods.

"Here is half the payment for now I will pay the other half later."

I hand him about four gold, he looks down in awe.

"Miss this is too much."

"Then add enchantments to it and keep this whole thing a secret."

"ye... YES MISS!"

"See you in two days."