Friends

He announced to the crowd, hearing numerous complaints from those who weren't VIPs. Then Pretty boy, announced to the whole building that the starting price of the girl with special eyes had gone up to 100K.

"300K!"

This was kinda great having this kind of power it was amusing, but I had a feeling it wasn't going to be so easy. I still felt a chuckle come out, which was a little louder than I thought it was.

"350K!"

Damn you other person I'm gonna sock you in the eye, I hate being right sometimes.

"450K!"

There was no way I would be losing this, Cecelia is a friend even if she doesn't know it's me.

"475K!"

This was making me really mad even though it wasn't my money I really didn't think this would be so much of a pain.

"520K!"

"520K coming from VIP nine! ...Going once! ...Going twice! ...Going three times! ...And sold to VIP nine!"

Yes, thank you, dear lord, she better have some way to pay me back, I spent so much money on her. Dear lord I'm too nice, I took in Tyler and Shadow and now her. I don't know if it matters but that announcement seemed a bit quick, or maybe I'm just overthinking it. I knock on the door just to be polite, I hope this is the right room. I asked around and found someone to lead me to the room.

"I'm here for my item."

Oh thank goodness they didn't beat her for pulling that kind of stunt. I really didn't want to have to deal with some wounds.

I notice her eyes change from gray to a red-violet color. I turn to the guy at the desk and with a slightly angry voice.

"Don't hurt her, I need her in prime condition."

I check for any hidden injuries, just got to double check. After a quick few seconds of checking, I don't see any injuries on her.

"You're fine. Let's go."

I grab her chain and turn to the door, she still isn't moving. I give her a light tug, hoping it doesn't hurt.

We step out of the room and pretty boy looks like he wants to say something to me, so I am expecting him to say something to me.

"Hooded figure, those items... Why would you want to sell them?"

He was the one to lead me here so I gave him a response as a thank you.

"I have no use for them, they take up space and are a pain to carry around."

To be honest, I don't know what I sold, but it doesn't matter all I need is money.

"But the... ______________..."

I was unable to hear what he said, so I did the next logical thing.

"Could you repeat the last part?"

Waiting for his response...

"Yeah, the ___________________... I heard that the true owners couldn't hear the name."

Hm, it seems I Still can't hear him so I will just play it off like I did hear him.

"Oh it should be fine."

I can't hear what he is saying, it's probably not a big deal, I hope anyways. Worse case I will have to go steal them back from the buyers.

"Here's your room, hooded figure."