Chap 3 Vase of a Pharaoh

J laid in his bed staring at the ceiling, his thoughts had been so jumbled since his last robbery, which was over a week ago, when he had lain eyes on White Blizzard, or Elisabeth for the first time. He thought of her almost every day, the only thing he had been doing was working as a carver, which was his cover job and thinking of her. Suddenly a loud noise startled him to a position of facing straight down on the floor

"Get up! Stop lollygagging around and time to get to work again." J groaned and pushed himself to a sitting position. "Harrison, you know that I am not wanting to work right now!" "No buts! Now, there is a very ancient and valuable item at the museum. According to archaeologists it is worth $100,000 and it was a vase that was passed down from Pharaoh to Pharaoh" Harrison explained and grinned, J couldn't hold back his smirk and nodded, his eyes squinting in concentration.

"When?" He asked and soon the two were busy planning away for that night.'

-Later that Night-

Snowflake Burglar was making his way to The Museum. Having a lanky body had many advantages and to which he was using at the moment. As he crawled effortlessly and silently through the rafters he heard a muffled sound from below him. Freezing, J listened intently, putting his ear to the cold metal, he made out a conversation. "Okay, so I'm going to make a left and then two rights in the hallway and there is going to be a room that holds the vase. Correct?" J couldn't hear anything and as he thought for a moment he realized that it was White Blizzard talking to someone. Slowly he started moving in the direction of the vase that White Blizzard had repeated. At last he had reached the destined place and slowly he dropped down. He heard someone cough behind him and he quickly turned around. But what surprised him the most was that White Blizzard held the vase in her hands with a smirk on her face. His heart began to beat and the thoughts he had tried so hard to push out of his mind to focus on this robbery, came running back. Her eyes met his and he thought that he had seen a small look in her eyes that reflected his, but then it was veiled as quickly as he had seen it.

"Well, well, well, look who it is" she said with a smile and J felt a shiver run down his neck and then he spoke.

"Ah, so we meet again, my fair maiden. How lovely for you to join me." J answered, his eyes sparking mischievously as he smirked. Her smile slightly rose a bit and if he wasn't mistaken, he had caught a redness on her cheeks. He walked up to her and slowly but surely he saw that look in her eyes return. His heart stirred as he neared her and Blizzard's echoed his, right when he was inches from her. A loud siren broke out and the two jumped and quickly, Snowflake Burglar grabbed White Blizzard's waist and pulled her up to the rafters.

White Blizzard climbed in first and waited patiently as she watched Snowflake Burglar close the vent in the rafter and look through the holes. She peeked down as well, her French Braid hanging down on the left side of her shoulder. She swallowed the gasp as the police, Captain Nick and his men run through the doors and quickly began inspecting the room.

White Blizzard breathed a small sigh of relief when they went to report the news, she glanced up at Snowflake Burglar and found him staring at her. "What?" She asked, raising an eyebrow and he smirked, shaking his head.

"Nothin" he replied and then motioned for her to turn and crawl. She rolled her eyes and did what he told. Army crawling through the rafters, the two finally made their way out of the building. When they both were on their feet, J smiled slightly at her, rubbing his neck. "Umm, I really need that vase." He said as she took it out of the bag.

"No chance, no way, I need it and I got it, not you." She replied matter-of-factly and he shook his head. He scooted a bit closer to her and looked at her steadily. White Blizzard felt a blush creep upon her face and she tried to scoot a bit farther back, but  she was blocked by the wall. Suddenly she felt her heart racing as she looked into his cyan blue eyes and she instinctively leaned a bit. Just when they were inches apart, they both jumped apart as the sound of their ear phones rang loudly and they quickly answered it.

"Elisabeth, were are you? Do you have it?" Elisabeth winced a bit at how loudly Raelyn yelled.

"Yeesh, chill Rae, I have it and I'm clear, right?" She quickly asked and Rae responded with a yes. Glancing up, she saw J talking to his, plan person, or whoever you want to call him. Snowflake Burglar glanced at Els and smiled to himself as he talked to Harrison and reported the news. Harrison wasn't to thrilled with it and then they both hung up.

"I got to go" Els said quickly before she quickly dashed past J, but he grabbed her arm before she could completely escape.

"Els, I w-was wondering, i-if you would be willing, t-to-" He mumbled but was cut short as they heard sirens and she cast him a quick apologetic glance before she ran. Jameson sighed and climbed up on the wall and hopped on the other side after he left his criminal signature of Jameson Frostell.

(A/N:

@melantha123 here! Special mention to xElsa_Arendellex for this chapter!

Go and Check out "She Stole My Heist (Jelsa criminal AU)" which this story is a spin off from. If you want to write a chapter to this book, well.. SEND A PM! I will give instructions! :) )