Chap 6 Els' Fruit Juice

Jameson couldn't get his mind of Elisabeth, he needed something to distract him and he had no gigs... maybe, he thought he'd  just go shopping, he did need some more groceries...

*In The Shopping Market*

As J wandered around the shopping isle, he felt relaxed and his thoughts weren't centered around Elisabeth, until.

"Okay okay, calm down P.Itch i'm coming home soon i just want my Fruit Juice" Els hung up and slipped her phone into the front pocket of her black jeans, she had just finished a gig and wanted some Fruit Juice, it was her addiction.

Seeing Els, J felt compelled to follow her, so he followed Els down the isle's forgetting his grocery shopping and followed her home.

Elisabeth lived in a small run down apartment in a pretty populated place, you would think she'd avoid the public as her job IS to steal things, and expensive things at that.

She got the keys out of her pocket with a shaky hand, why was she so pale?

J edged closer to Els as she finally got the door open, she stumbled in while J crept in quietly behind her making sure not to knock anything over.

She went up the stairs her legs shaking slightly and pushed the door open, J watched from the crack of the door but it closed so he couldn't see anything else.

As he was thinking about climbing to the window and watching from there, she came out again and he had to hide behind a plant, Els looked suspicous as she walked out cautious now, knowing she wasn't alone.

She started walking towards the plant when suddenly the door opened and a tall man with black hair and coal like skin, he wore a suit which looked like something a lawyer would wear, he stepped out and pulled Elisabeth to him.

He had a slick slimy voice as he purred "Oh and Elisabeth" he then bent down and kissed her, you could tell she was scared and disgusted as she pulled back, he gave her a weird look for a moment and walked back into his apartment.

She wiped her mouth and spit, J was pretty jealous now, she had a boyfriend and a ugly one at that, how come she didn't like him?

She walked down the stairs shakily now and pulled her phone from her pocket, running a hand through her planinum hair she dialed a number and put the phone to her ear.

"Hannah? yeah its Els. I'm on my way home now.... yeah i love you too" with that she hung up and walked out of the apartment building.

J was suspicous again, who was this Hannah? he followed her out of the building and a few blocks down where they came to a house. Els stepped inside and J crept through the garden to look through the window.

Els hugged a girl with stawberry blonde hair in plaits, they looked similar in their face shape and lips, both quite beautiful.

It then clicked, this Hannah was Elisabeth's sister, J started walking back to his house, he peiced up the jigsaw, Elisabeth was going out with a slimy kind of lawyer guy with the name of P. Itch, and her sister was a little younger than her with strawberry blonde hair called Hannah, P. Itch lived in a crummy apartment building not too far from Elisabeth and Hannah's home.

(@melantha123 HERE! This chapter was done by @PorkChopPotters . Thank U <3. )