Chap 1 First Sight

This day started like any other day. The famous mischievous thief was planning his new gig. He spread the plans of a museum in front of him, his hand went through his wind wisped overgrown hair which was brilliant like silver when light hit it, letting the white hair shine.

He was planning to steal a ruby necklace and he decided to not let anything get on his way. Carefully he stuffed the museum plans to his pocket and pulled gloves on his hands. Now he was ready and opened the van’s door. Just few blocks away is the museum with all the riches you could imagine, just waiting for their taker.

Carefully he made his way towards the museum, avoiding to be seen and cleverly using the shadows as his aid. Little did he know that someone else had the same goal on her mind. From opposite directions two most astonishing thieves with a heart of gold were approaching the museum in the darkness of the night. There is one difference between them, one of them works alone and the other one is in crime league. Boy and girl, whose destiny is soon to meet each other.

You could say that Snowflake Burglar is handsome and mischievous, he would put on a show anytime. White Blizzard however, the other cunning criminal, is mysterious and has never been seen.

She was faster this time and reached the museum before the Snowflake Burglar. Easily she knocked down the guards and when Snowflake Burglar finally arrived, well he was surprised to see no man standing. Then he saw her.

When Snowflake Burglar saw the platinum blonde hair girl trying to steal his goal, the thing he came for he felt furious. His deep blue eyes glared at the girl, his hand went through his hair as he walked to her. Then he saw her with his soul, his heart started to beat for the first time for someone. The smile of the girl, who saw the most handsome person in front of her, melted the burglar’s hardened heart.”

As he walked closer to the girl his eyes traveled on her body, examined it. He saw how she had a single hair strand covering her forehead, it guided his gaze to her eyes that shined like stars. The sweet looking nose was above the red lips that smiled shyly. He was astonished by the beauty and his heart almost broke down when she was about to leave with the heist. But now he wanted nothing more than her to stay, the stolen goods were nothing compared to her.

The girl startled when she saw a man walking closer to her. Soon his hand touched hers and then he spoke. “Who are you? What’s your name?” The girl’s heart was beating fast when she heard his deep voice speaking to her and then she saw him smirking. “None of your business,” she gulped and pulled her hand away. With one single kick she kicked the feet from under him and fled.

She could hear the man laughing happily while she run with the ruby necklace but little did she know that she would meet the so called Snowflake Burglar once again.