Chap 2 Money Transport

Ever since Snowflake Burglar saw her his mind has been off. In a week he hasn’t done any robberies since only thing on his mind is her, the way she looked and her voice. She didn’t give him her name which irritated him, normal fangirls would have done it immediately.

Maybe that is why he feels this way? Because there is something that he wishes to have but cannot have. He wants her name and that is now his goal.

Quickly he scans through newspaper with his eyes and soon he sees that there will be money transport. His heart knew that she would be doing that gig and he wouldn’t miss it for any reason. Quickly he changed clothes and looked his reflection from a mirror.

Now he ruffled his hair so it would be messy looking. Neatness and order were more a pain in his mind, he loved funny and random things. This time he decided to ride with his motor bike since it was a lot faster.

When he reached the side road where the money transport normally goes he smiled self certainly. He saw the truck pulled on in the middle of the road. He stood up from his bike and took off his helmet. He thought that she must be here.

“What are you doing?” He heard a voice above the truck and he glanced up. There she was, staring at him fiercely and causing his heart to beat. “Doing the same as you!” He laughed and tried not to show his blushing. “Robbing money transport?” She sounded curious.

“Yeah, that’s what I am gonna do,” he chuckled and saw how the girl jumped down. This time he was the one who got surprised.

“This is my job, go and get your own,” she snapped to him and he messed up his hair nervously. “Nah, I won’t go anywhere.. not until you give me your name,” he laughed and smiled to her. Now her heart was skipping beats, his laughter warmed her heart as well as his smile.

“Elisabeth,” she whispered and caused Snowflake Burglar to blush. “And you are?” She sighed and crossed her arms. “Name is Jameson but you can call me J,” he laughed and now it was her turn to blush. “Can I call you Els?” J glanced at her. “Uh, if you want to,” she whispered and jumped inside the money truck.

Quickly she took few bags to carry and she saw him leaning on the doorway and watching her. “You’re creepy. You know that?” Els whined and caused J to chuckle.

Then she got an idea, “Hey J, put your hands on the driver’s wheel?” She smiled sweetly and J walked inside the money truck and climbed to drivers seat. “Yeah but why?” He whispered and then she clasped his hands with hand cuffs to the wheel. “HEY! That wasn’t cool,” J gasped and Els smiled mischievously. “Life isn’t fair, J,” she said coldly.

When she left J was left to struggle alone. “Gosh she gets on my nerves right now,” he mumbled by himself when he stretched to his sleeve where he had a lockpick just in case. He used his mouth to lock pick the cuffs and then he run away just in time before the cops arrived.