Chap 7 An Unexpected Surprise

James was over at Harrison's he was bored. "Hey, you said you were wanting to do something right?" Harrison asked. James looked up suddenly interested. "Yes." He said excited at the opportunity to do something. "Well there is a 50 million dollar diamond ring coming to the jewelers at 4. It's 3:30 now so if you want to do it go get ready." Before Harrison could finish James was running to the door to get ready.  

When he got there it was an easy job the people who were delivering it were clueless and the cameras weren't a problem. James was in and out with a 50 million dollar diamond ring. Smiling victoriously he sat looking at it, an heard the TV mention the white blizzard. "White blizzard strikes again taking a 50 million dollar diamond ring and replacing it with a fake. Oddly enough the fake also got stolen later by snowflake burglar. Looks like he will have to be faster next time." James was furious when he heard that he took a fake planted by the white blizzard.

 Elizabeth was sitting at home laughing at the news when she heard an angry knock at the door. Knowing it was J she smirked and walked to the door. "Who is it?" She asked already knowing. "Who do you think? Just let me in." J demanded not in a good mood. "Ok jeez hold your snowflakes I'm coming." Els rolled her eyes. As soon as the door opened James pushed her up against the wall glaring at her. "Where is it?" His voice dripped with venom. Elizabeth's eyes widened with fear and surprise. "I-I don't know w-what your taking about." She said stubbornly.

Unfortunately it wasn't the right time to mess with James and he pinned her down on the couch much closer this time. Els breath hitched when he leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Where is it?" James asked. Her heart beat fast and she pointed to where she hid it. "Thanks." He said and started to get up. But Els wouldn't give up so easily. When he went in her room where she pointed to she went behind him, and when he turned Elizabeth kissed him and forced him to sit on the bed.

Thinking if she distracted him he wouldn't take the ring that she needed to sell for money for the rent. James deepened the kiss and gently placed her to bed, kissing her neck, and feeling her hands go through his hair. He forgot his anger and realized that he loved her and wanted her to himself to be together forever. James started to pull up her shirt when Els stopped him and pulled away from the kiss. "I can't." She said and looked away. James sighed but understood. He nodded and went out the door. Els touched her lips and, smiled, blushing, thinking about what happened. 

A/N:

EEEK! Hey everyone! Go and follow my close friend here on Wattpad! She is another great Snowflake Blizzard shipper and WRITER!

She is here ----> @RoyalCheerios

( @melantha123 here!

This chapter was written by @Huntress_Marauder01 . Thank you so much! Is there anyone willing to write chapter 8? You can get the hints from me ;) . )