Chapter 22 - A Vanilla Day

I was lying under a tree surrounded by beautiful flowers. A beautiful lake was nearby where ducks swam making quaking sound. It was serene and peaceful. I was drifting in and out of sleep when I felt someone nipping at my neck.. I opened my eyes and found a magnificent tiger over me, licking and nipping my neck...

I checked my phone to see the time and it was only 8:15 in the morning. It was still early to get up so I decided to just lie in the bed. My thoughts drifted to the events of past few days or nights specifically which mostly meant Adrian the night creature. He was a mystery to me and I was still figuring out what was happening between the two of us. It had been few days since he started coming to my room at night. Sometimes he was drunk and sometimes in a sober state. There was no talk involved. The only sounds that came out was the grunts, pants and whimpers or his name.. Adrian from my lips.

The dirty things that we did mostly consisted of handjobs, making out, crotch rubbing, nipple torture, biting which he did a lot. It was always that I came before him however long I tried to hold on. Sometimes he kissed me when he was drunk but never in a sober state. I never tried to kiss him on my own, I was a bit scared of his rejection . I was still not aware about his thoughts on all of this, but one thing I was sure about was that it was him who initiated this. He was the one who came to my room and kept on visiting me most nights so he should want me in that sense.

I had noticed another thing that he did not come when Pat and I hanged out till late . Maybe he did not want to disturb our time together. I wanted him to visit every night. It's not that I prefer him over Pat, I would never do that , Pat is very special for me, but I think my liking for both brothers is different. I like Pat a lot no doubt about that but he is my best friend who is very dear to me and we have fun together and we banter and fight like teenagers and he cares for me and I know in my heart that I care for him a lot but we are not a couple. We never act like one. Right? I asked my Gummy bears but did not get any answer. I admit that he is very handsome and yes he is cute , not as cute as me but still that adorable dimple he has got can make anybody fall for him.

And then there is Adrian, hot and sexy with the body to die for. To add more to the charm was the dark mysterious aura he had around him. He is actually like a vampire, he bites, he comes at time, he lusts after his prey and I think here I was the prey which I don't mind as I enjoy the time with my vampire. During the day my eyes automatically searched to catch a glimpse of him and sometimes I found him in the dining area or the living room. We never had a proper conversation . It was just small talk when Pat was around or a simple hi or even a head nod, nothing more than that. I was so desperate to unravel the mystery that surrounded him. It was thrilling to think that even though we were legally married, he sneaked to my room at night as if we had to hide our secret affair from the world. During daytime we pretended that there was nothing between us. I felt like a teenager who had to hide his boyfriend from his parents.

I glanced at my phone again and it was 9:00 a.m. now. I decided to get up and do my morning routine and take a shower. I noticed a big hickey on my neck as I watched myself in the mirror while brushing my teeth. This had been another problem that I had to be dealing with that came with secretly fooling around with a vampire. I had to wear collared shirts sometimes or even make excuses like scratching mosquito bites too harshly when I was with Pat and he asked about the marks. I had not told Pat about my affiliation with Adrian so I could not just say ,'Hey, it is another hickey I got from your brother last night'. I decided to go with the flow and come clean to Pat once my feelings for Adrian were sorted out.

I finished showering and dressed myself in a comfortable blue shirt and black slacks. I went to grab breakfast which Tom had already prepared and set on the dining table. After that I decided to work on my designs so I went back to my room. There was some in between texting with Pat since he was out again for some marketing campaign. I closed my laptop once I was satisfied with the work I had accomplished so far . I decided to skip lunch and have an early dinner instead. I went downstairs to the kitchen and since it was not dinner time yet I thought of cooking something myself rather than troubling Tom. I made a bacon sandwich with cheese for me and sat on the living room sofa to eat and watched T.V. My phone rang while I was eating and saw the caller id and found my Mom's number getting displayed.

"Hey Mom", I said.

"Hey sweets, how are you love", my mother asked in her affectionate voice.

"I am fine Mom, just having dinner".

"Oh, so should I call after sometime", she asked hesitantly.

"It's fine, so why did you call".

"You still have not forgiven us baby", she said in a sad voice.

"I have started to Mom, but this will be gradual, hope you understand", I said calmly.

"I do honey, I just miss you. Your father too".

"Yeah, that's why he never spoke to me since I came here",I said with a bitter undertone .

"No honey, he wants to talk, he just feels afraid to talk after sending you off like that to another continent".

"Hmm, okay. Gotta go now. Bye", I said not interested in listening to her defending Dad.

"Bye Hun. We love you", she said and I hung up the call.

I cleaned my dishes and went back to my room. I showered and changed into my night clothes. It was 10:00 P.M at night and I laid on my bed not sure what else to do. It was easy whenever Pat was home but without him there was not much to do apart from my work. Adrian was there but he came to my room only at night and that too not all the nights.

Since Pat and I think David as well were not at the Sharkey Mansion so I had high hopes of Adrian coming to my room tonight. I had been lying on my bed, surfing the internet on my phone for an hour or so when I heard the door open.

My eyes automatically shifted to the person who had entered and locked the door. He stumbled towards me and smashed his lips on my mine and the stench of alcohol hit my nose.

And he was drunk.. too drunk for my liking.

*******************************************************************************

Hello my lovelies.

How are you all doing? Did you like the update?

What are your thoughts on the relationship between Evan and Adrian? Should it be a secret?

Please vote and comment. :)

-Love,

Drizzle