of sunsets & thunderstorms

Oww. My arm hurts-

Thirdy panicked when he felt the weight in his arm shift. Wha-?

Shit. Shit. Shit.

He attempted to open his eyes & slowly adjusted his vision,-

Wait.

-twisting his head to the side.

O-oh? Ohhh.

Relief spread over the features of his face when he saw who it was.

Right...

Bea looked so peaceful. His mouth curved into a huge smile.

Last night. He rubbed on his eyes & yawned.

Last night was a bliss.

As she had basically stripped off all her clothes, he made sure to get her clean ones to change to. Thankfully, some of Dani's found its way somewhere in his drawers.

He debated as to whether he'd try & wake her up, or volunteer himself to be the one to do the changing for her.

Thirdy ended up cleaning her off with a warm damp towel. He held her ever so gently, afraid that even his light touches could wake her up.

But in the middle of doing so, he ended up falling asleep.

"Huh. I guess I was too tired na rin." He found himself holding the towel on his one hand, while the other clung to a half-dressed Bea. "Sorry, love."

Thirdy was so sure he felt in love with her even more now than he ever did. It's the first time he'd seen her this way.

"Ganda mo talaga."

They say that true love attracts both vulnerability & beauty. That it comes with having the courage to lose control sometimes. And if you find that you become like that for someone, you try & keep them.

For if they learn to love you & see the beauty in even the rawness of your being, you know it's real. And deep.

Thirdy smiled. "You make it seem alright for me to be vulnerable too, Bea."

"Hmmm..." Bea stirred from her sleep, burying her face further into his arms. "I'm cold." She reached out for the thin sheets that covered both of them up to their waists & brought it up to their shoulders.

"I'll get you a shirt." Thirdy murmured in her ear.

"Nooo."

"But you're cold diba? Magkakasakit ka pa niyan..." He kissed her on the back of her ear. "Saglit lang." Puta. Ang bango.

"Mm-kay." She said with closed eyes & slightly-knitted brows.

Not knowing where he placed the shirt he was supposed to dress her with last night, Thirdy quickly grabbed the first one he found from his clean pile of clothes on near the closet & returned to her side. "Here oh. Raise your arms up a bit for me."

He tried his best not to laugh at how adorable she looked when one of the sleeves got stuck on her arm.

"Huy. Arm ko." Bea whined.

"Oops. My bad." He chuckled.

"You're doing it on purpose yata eh."

"Di ah."

"Heyyy. Not there too. It tickles."

"Sorry, baby. I forgot." Di ako sinasapak ah. I guess she's forgotten how conservative she was?