of 4 am regrets & confrontations

4 AM

4 AM.

It was 4 AM when Bea woke up hungover. She was still in Thirdy's car, in his lap, facing him with her thighs sprawled up on his own.

No, they didn't do 'it'.

After what seemed like a long time of making out, they just ended up this way, both falling asleep without a care of what's happened. Too wasted to heed. Thank goodness his car was tinted.

It took a while before she actually realized the situation she was in.

And with whom was she with.

She slowly opened her eyes & saw that one person she didn't want to see.

Putangina?... Fuck. Fuck. Fuuuck!!!

Not really knowing what to do, she carefully tried to untangle herself from the snuggle, away from his grasp. They were on the back seat of the car, so at least it was a bit easier to move.

She began searching for her dress & her purse. Apparently, the only thing she's wearing right now was her spandex & her... lacy blue bra. I'm gonna kill you for this Ferdinand. She quietly wore the dress & moved away from Thirdy to the car door.

Slowly, she got out of the car, hoping and praying that Thirdy didn't remember anything about last night.

She'll deal with it later.

Or not.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Thirdy slowly walked his way to training. He just got out of class, spacing out & still trying to recall everything that happened that night. He was damn sure he flunked that surprise quiz their professor gave them earlier anyway.

"Thirds."

"Aye. What's up?" It was Anton. They just got back from the showers. Afternoon training's done.

"Where were you pala nung bonfire? Bigla kang nawala."

"Left early. Didn't really feel like hanging."

"People are telling me they saw you leave with Bea ah. Did you send her home? Okay na ba kayo?"

"Yeah. We were together,-" Zip it, Ravena. "-but umalis din siya agad. Not sure if we're okay na. Didn't really talk that much. Haven't talked to her since actually. Umiiwas ata."

"Hayaan mo na muna, bro. Maybe she just needs a breather."

"I guess." They were now on their way out of Moro when he saw Bea in the PT room. "Uh bro, una ka na. I forgot something inside. Balikan ko lang." He patted his shoulder & waved him goodbye.

She was laying down with a pillow on her face. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" She clenched her teeth & bit the pillow she was holding. Fuck, it hurts. Ughhh I'm such an idiot.