Love Letters and Lost Heroes (6)

It’s Tuesday, the day of the party, we are getting ready at Olivia’s. School passed without an incident, I got up before Jordan and left the house before he even got up.

In school I would sometimes feel him watching me, but as soon as I looked over he would look away. Not that I cared.

“So the blue one or the purple?” asked Olivia snapping me out of my daydream.

 “Defiantly the purple,” said Carrie as she straightened her blond hair.

“What do you think Anastasia?” Olivia asked me, holding both dresses up for me to see, one was a aqua blue with cut outs at waist, the other was a deep purple with one shoulder covered in studs.

“The purple,” I replied, I was busy putting on black eyeliner on my top lid when Carrie bumped into me from behind.

“Ouch,” I groaned as I poked myself in the eye with the eyeliner.

“Opps, sorry Nasha,” she giggled. She had a black dress on that showed just enough cleavage, but it was still classy.

I put on my red dress that suited my skin tone to a tee; I straightened my hair and wore some red lipstick. I couldn’t help think I actually looked hot, if I may say so myself. Olivia and Carrie joined me by the mirror; Olivia’s hair was now in perfect curls.

______

“Who’s party is this again?” I asked Olivia, staring up at the house we had just pulled up outside, it was massive.

“A guy in my English class,” Olivia said as she got out of the car, shutting the door, I hesitated slightly before getting out of the car into the cool evening air. I quickly caught up to Carrie and Olivia, even in the killer heels I borrowed off Carrie.

We walked through the open door into a hall full of people dancing and grinding against each other, we went through into the kitchen and Carrie went up to the table and grabbed us drinks.

I sipped on mine just watching what was going on, Carrie and Olivia were dancing with some guys but I said I was fine to just watch. I scanned the room and my eyes landed on the familiar figure of Jordan, his hair all messy and sexy, he was wearing some low cut jeans and a black shirt, he was dancing up against some girl who I guess was Lara.

He looked in my direction then did a double take, his eyes took in my body, and then he bit his lip something that drove me crazy. I ignored him, then at the perfect moment a guy who was probably my age with shaggy blonde hair, blue eyes and a fit body came over.

“You wanna dance,” he asked smiling at me.

“I’d love to,” I replied grinning, sneaking a look over his shoulder at Jordan, who had his eyes pinned on me.

The guy took my hand and I followed him to the middle of the dancers. I began dancing sexily with him, rubbing up against him and whispering things in his ear, the whole time Jordan was watching a jealous look in his eyes. A sick little part of me was enjoying it.

I turned around and faced the guy I whispered something in his ear he smiled, that’s when I felt my arm being pulled away and I saw the guy being punched in the face. Then I was pulled through the crowd, and out the back door. I was pushed up against the wall, I looked up and saw Jordan’s mesmerising eyes look down at me, anger running through them.

“What were you doing?” he growled at me.

“Nothing I was just dancing,” I replied innocently, looking into his eyes with my green ones.

“You know exactly what you were doing, and it was killing me watching you dance with that douche,” he said, now I could see hurt in his eyes not anger.  

I looked down a my feet, then I felt his warm hand cup my cheek and tilt my head upwards, he looked into my eyes, my heart fluttered, he leaned in and brushed his lips against mine. That’s when I kneed him in the balls, I hurt him groan in pain he bent over and withered in agony, that’s when I ran.

I don’t know why I did it, I was getting exactly what I wanted, but I still wasn’t happy. He needed to be hurt like he hurt me.