iv

"harry, babe, you ready?" louis asked from the living room. they were going to a halloween party thrown by one of louis' mates and of course harry was invited as well. harry was taking time getting ready in their bedroom.

louis was dressed as a devil, gone full on white and black face paint with black ripped loose shirt and some black ripped pants. he had his quiff made in a way that it gave him a rough look. even with all of it, he looked great.

but he knew harry wouldn't dress up anything like this. he was a soft guy, never was or is into dressing up in tough or scary costumes for halloween. and louis' predictions came true when harry walked out of the bedroom door.

he was wearing white jeans shorts and a white button up shirt tucked in with half sleeves that were rolled up twice. he had a red bandana tied loosely around his neck and had his curls falling down to the side with a small golden ring around the top of his head like a halo. his shoes were his brand new white converse and to finish to the outfit, he had an arrow and a bow over his shoulder down to the opposite side of his waist.

"what're you dressed as? my beautiful guardian angel?" louis smiled loving at his boyfriend who looked utterly adorable in his innocent get up.

"no." harry dragged the 'o'. "i'm cupid!" he then exclaimed proudly.

"oh. why didn't i think of that?" louis dramatically asked himself before face palming. harry giggled at louis' silliness and that was all louis wanted to hear.

"you ready now, lovely?" louis smiled at harry, raising his eyebrows, questioningly.

"yeah." harry nodded.

~

"looking good, lads!" niall, the friend who threw the party, yelled over the music playing.

"you too, man! i didn't know you'd ever pull off a cowboy get up!" louis laughed at the end.

"shove off!" niall rolled his eyes. "anyways, the drinks and food are that way, enjoy yourselves! oh and harry, zayn wanted to see you!!"

"where is he?" harry frowned his brows.

"with the dj!"

"alright, thanks!"

niall went away to engage himself with different people while louis and harry decided to get themselves a drink. they drank their cups as louis pulled the taller boy to the dance floor. the music was acidic and it really made you start tapping your feet or move your hip to the beat.

they danced, both with their cups in their hands, sipping occasionally, leaving little to no space between themselves. harry had to make sure his bow and arrow are stuck perfectly behind him so they don't fall off. and lets just say, louis was loving seeing harry in a small yet innocent costume.

"can i head off to zayn? i forgot he wanted to see me." harry asked louis. louis nodded, kissing harry's lips and sending him off to zayn.

louis soon found niall in the crowd and they both danced like crazy to the music, laughing at each other because they both looked ridiculous.

"hey zayn!" harry smiled widely seeing him on the small stage, with black headphones around his neck, simply enjoying what he was doing. he turned to see where the voice came from and smiled after seeing who it was.

"hiya, mate! how's it going?" zayn pulled harry in for a bro-huge.

"great! what about you? found any lady that won your heart?" harry wiggled his eyebrows.

"nah, man! i'm perfectly fine being single right now! don't wanna get bordered with restrictions!" zayn laughed because, seriously, he wasn't the kind of guy who wanted to settle down right now, he wanted to live at his young age.