vi

harry was looking down at his hands while walking forward, trying to get the shopping bags to settled and prevent them to fall down. he eventually had to stop at the corner in front of a shop to do the job. he had a total of six shopping bags and him being clumsy and all, he knew he would trip or bump into something or someone having a bag- or bags- to fall.

a sigh of relief escaped his lips when he made sure that all the bags were perfectly settled and secured. he looked up and looked left to right, thinking of heading home when the shop he had stopped in front of caught his eyes.

oh. he thought.

he bit his lip before deciding a visit inside wouldn't have any harm. and so he did.

the walls inside were all off white and the shop was rather small, having only one other person as a customer, or at least the one in his view. he walked forward and examined the surrounding, eyeing the different objects here and there of some of which he had knowledge about (thanks to louis).

as further he went into the shop, he started to see different pieces of clothing. he stopped for a few seconds, biting his lip again and reaching forward to run his hand on the fabric when he was interrupted by a voice.

"shopping for a special lady?"

harry had to control the cringe forming on his face at the word 'lady' and turn to face , probably, a worker. he gave her a tight smile and a slight nod, not wanting to get indulged with some unknown homophobic people.

''need any help searching for something specific?" she kindly offered assistance.

"no thanks, i'm just looking." he said.

"okay, well just give a call if you do." she said and walked to the counter, as harry thought.

harry looked at the other pieces and until a certain article caught his eye. he picked it up and examined it, making sure that no one was looking, he measured the size of it as well. smiling to himself, he looked around one last time and went to the cash register to purchase.

~

back at home, louis just arrived home from work. surprisingly, he wasn't tired or cranky or anything. quite fresh, actually, and early. he locked the front door, as always, and made his way to the living room, placing his office bag on the sofa. he couldn't find harry in the kitchen so he silently went to their room, seeing the door was closed.

without knocking, he opened the door and stopped dead on track. his breath got caught and eyes expanded. harry gasped and turned around after hearing the door open and his face instantly heated up.

"lou! i-i... i uh..." harry couldn't think of what to say to be honest. this wasn't how he planned the day to go.

"ha-harry... wh-whu..."

"i uh... didn't think you'd be early... today..."

louis didnt pay mind to what harry was saying. not being rude but he couldn't function himself at the moment. his eyes went all over harry's exposed body and subconsciously bit his bottom lip lightly. seeing harry in nothing but the small and tight lace red underwear, the color really popping out on his pale complexion, was really something.

harry wasn't the one to be self conscious in front of louis while naked, but the red shade from his face wasn't fading.

"l-loui-" harry couldn't finish his sentence when louis quickly threw away the distance between them and attached his lips with harry's without a warning. harry was stunt but recovered quick enough to kiss back. louis cupped harry's face tightly, wanting nothing more than deepening the kiss.