vii

"louis! louis!" as soon as harry closed the front door, he ran to find his boyfriend.

"what?" louis was heard from somewhere.

"where are you?"

louis peeked from the kitchen door."what happened? "

"i got my first pay!" harry gleefully showed louis his first pay check for his new home-baking career, as he entered the kitchen.

"congratulations, love! that's great!" louis came forward, smiling proudly, and kissed harry's lips. "i'm so proud of you."

"i'm gonna take you out now!" harry said happily, louis had his arms wrapped around his waist and harry's were placed on louis' shoulders.

louis chuckled. "well, i don't see that happening, sunshine."

harry pouted. "why not? you take me out all the time."

"that's 'cuz i do. save your money, darling." louis reached forward to kissed harry again but harry moved his face away.

"that's not fair." harry huffed like a little child.

louis tightened his grip around harry. "aw, come on, love. don't be like that. you just got your first pay, be happy." louis smiled encouragingly.

"i'm gonna take you out, and that's final."

"harry, remind me, how old are you?" louis teased.

"shut up."

"only if you kiss me." louis said cheekily.

harry bend down and gave louis a nice, chaste kiss. the kiss was slow and filled with love. the kiss went on for about a minute or so till both of them wanted more.

harry placed the money on the dry counter and cupped the back of louis' head. louis hummed when he felt this happen and slipped out his tongue, and into harry's sinful mouth. harry sucked on it, having louis moan.

"i'm so proud of you, baby." louis mumbled between the kiss.

"how much proud?" harry breathlessly spoke.

"a lot."

"sh-show me."

and louis didn't need to be told twice.

louis kissed harry harder, cupping his face and bringing it down for himself, he was still stood on his tippy toes. harry walked forward and had louis pressed against the wall so he would get unbalanced. harry moaned when louis' fingers tugged on his loose hair strands.

"want you here." louis breathed out.

"take me."

louis grinded onto harry's hard crotch and harry moaned at the friction. louis did it again and harry pressed his body forward for more.

"off." louis ordered, tucking on harry's plain shirt. harry wasted no time in pulling it over his head, only to see a shirtless louis dropping his on the floor. harry attached his lips to louis' again and his hands went down to unbutton louis' jeans.

harry moved his face to louis' outshining collarbones and kissed on them before sucking on the skin. louis moaned and rolled his head back, resting it against the wall, as harry worked on his button of his bottoms and collarbone.

once pulling the zip down, harry pulled the jeans down and quickly undid his own, leaving both if them in nothing but their tight boxers. their lips reunited and louis build his power of dominance and pushed himself away from the wall, all the while kissing harry.

"floor or table?" louis asked.

"floor."

louis had harry sit down and quickly sat down on his lap. he strangled harry's waist and kissed him fiercely, wanting nothing more than all of him. harry slowly laid himself on the cold ground but the action between the duo heated up the atmosphere.