v

louis was furious. he couldn't believe what had happened. harry should've known better than to trust someone like that. he went for about two hours, running some errands here and there and comes back to see harry being with someone inside.

if it was a girl, louis would've been relaxed because harry doesn't go that way. but it was a guy. not just any guy, but the guy harry had met a couple of weeks ago at the food court of their local mall. also being the guy who gave louis bad vibes.

louis came home and unlocked the front door. he was surprised to see a new pair of shoes placed in by the door and frowned his eyebrows because he knew for sure that harry didn't own that pair.

he walked in further and soon heard a new voice. the voice was deeper than his own, but lighter than harry's and all louis could think of was 'who the hell is in their home?'.

he turned around the corner and stopped at the kitchen door, his eyes wide open and lips parted.

"it's probably pretty sweet. probably a gaze worthy prize." the guy, james to be precise, spoke while he walked closer to harry, who was clueless to his intentions.

"gaze worthy?" he frowned his eyebrows.

"mhmm. why don't you let others see it?"

"i-i-wha-"

"why limit it just to that boyfriend of yours?"

and that had louis.

"e-excuse m-"

"because that boyfriend of his will smack the light out of anyone going near that limited gaze worthy prize!" louis stormed into the kitchen and both the boys inside snapped their faces towards louis' direction.

"why the fuck are you in my house?" louis asked angrily.

"harry invited me. said he was bored because his boyfriend was out and he needed some fun." james smirked at louis slyly.

"what?" harry's eyes popped out at the so-called-friend he thought he had before he turned back to louis. "louis, that- no, th-that's not what i-"

"that's it! outta my house! right now, you prick!" louis grabbed james by his collar and shoved him towards the door.

he managed to maintain his balance before he turned around. "had fun, harry. feel free to call next time."

louis didn't hesitate to swing a punch onto james' face. james cradled his cheek and could basically feel louis' fist still there, even though it wasn't.

"if you wanna get out of here alive then you better get going before you regret your delay!" louis furiously screamed at the guy and he just turned around and left the kitchen. louis made sure to kick him out, before wiping his forehead in frustration.

he locked the front door behind him and closed the curtains to the windows by the door.

he was literally fuming as he stomped back to the kitchen where harry was looking afraid.

"seriously, harry?! seriously?!"

"i- i didn't-"

"what didn't you?! huh?!"

"i'm sorry... i didn't kn-know he was-"

"you didn't know he was the james i told you about? that's what you were gonna say?"

harry shook his head but was at loss of words. "no... i mean i-i-"

"i told you he was bad news! did i or did i not?"

"he seemed like a good guy to me-"

"you trusted his fucking words over mine?!" louis aggressively pointed at the door and then to himself, his forehead creasing.