Hoseok's little tiger

Taehyung was having a bad day. He just wanted his daddy to come home and baby him. He has been practicing english non-stop for the past few hours while Hobi has been at dance practice. He looks over at the clock it's about 8 in the evening and Tae whines to himself because he's hungry but he doesn't want to make food for himself. Tae just wants his daddy.

He doesn't realize he started to cry until a tear lands on the notebook he had been working in. All of his notes confusing him even more. English is just too hard he realizes with a pout. He brings his knees up to his chest and cries, his shoulders shaking.

Hoseok was having a pretty okay day. He practiced his heart out so ARMYs would be impressed with his dancing. The only thing he was upset about was not seeing his baby much. Tae had told Hobi that he would be okay for the day and would text him often but he hadn't texted him at all and Hoseok was a little worried. He decides that it was time to leave the practice room and head back home to his baby boy. He calls Taehyung while he's packing up for the short trip back. Taehyung picks up the phone with a shaking hand.

"Hey baby how was your day? I'm heading home now."

"I's nu good Daddy." Tae mumbles into the phone. Hoseok can easily tell his baby has been crying.

"Aw baby boy daddy will be home soon I promise and then we can figure out how to make your day better I promise." Tae nods even though Hobi can't see it and Hobi being the amazing caregiver he is just keeps talking knowing that Tae just wants to hear his daddy's voice right now.

"How about when daddy gets home we'll cuddle and you can tell daddy all about your day baby?" Hoseok is almost home now. Tae nods again and Hobi keeps talking until he reaches the door and opens it. Taehyung hears the door open and bolts up from his bed and runs to his caregiver. He immediately hugs his right before Hoseok can even put his stuff down. Hoseok is quick to hold the boy close though knowing that's exactly what he needs.

An hour later Taehyung and Hoseok are sitting on the couch with blankets covering them watching Disney movies. Tae is happy now bouncing up and down and singing along, bright smile and everything. Hoseok is content as well with his baby boy on his lap. Tae leans back against Hobi getting sleepy.

Taehyung closes his eyes and murmurs a soft "luv you daddy." From behind his paci.

Hoseok kisses the top of his head and whispers, "I love you my little tiger."