Story Time

As soon as the vlive ends Yoongi and Taehyung decide to go home and get some food, hopefully some of Jin's homemade food if they're lucky. When they walk in through the door of the dorms they are greeted by a very cuddly little Koo. He latches onto both of them in a big hug.

"Tae-Tae! Yoonie! Hyungies! You're finally home!" Koo smiles widely up at them. "Did you have fun talking to ARMY? Did you tell them Koo love them?" He asks excitedly before getting serious. "Were you nice to them? Cause you better be nice to them cause Koo love them." He stands back from them with one hand on his hip and the other pointing at the pair threateningly, but really he just looks like a cute little baby bunny.

Taehyung picks him up and squishes him, cooing at the cute little.

"Of course we were nice to ARMY bun." Yoongi boops his nose.

"Yeah baby we'll even let you listen to a bit if you want." Tae pecks his cheek.

Jungkook's face lights up. "Really Koo can listen?" Taehyung hums back in agreement.

"Let your Tae hyungie and I go change into some comfier clothes and I'll let you sit on the couch and listen for a bit before we put you down for your nap." Yoongi tells him so that he doesn't fight nap time as much. Jungkook nods excitedly.

"Okay Yoon-Yoon hyungie." He makes grabby hands for Yoongi from Taehyung's arms. Taehyung passes him over easily before making a beeline for the bathroom. Jungkook giggles a bit and Yoongi takes him over to the couch and sets him up on the vlive app on his phone.

"Now be a good boy and Tae and I will be right back." Koo nods happily and promises not to cause trouble.

Yoongi goes and changes into some cozy clothes. Tae comes into the room after changing to talk to his hyung about something cool he found but before they could really start talking they hear a knock at the door. Yoongi goes and opens the door to a pouty Koo with Yoongi's phone in his hand.

"Bun I thought I asked you to wait for us." Yoongi looks down at the pouty boy.

"Why Yoonie and Tae-Tae hyungie never read story to Koo but read to ARMY?" Koo whines. "Koo mad at you!" He crosses his arms.

"We're sorry sweet baby." Tae joins them at the door. "Come here Yoonie hyungie and I will fix it." Taehyung opens his arms for the boy. Koo immediately goes over into Tae's arms. Taehyung picks him up and settles with Jungkook in his lap on Yoongi's bed. Yoongi leaves the room for a second before coming back in with a story book and a few other things. Tae gently rocks the baby back and forth leaving light kisses on the top of his head and his face.

"Bun I've got your bunny plushie and paci and a storybook." Yoongi sits next to the pair on the bed. Jungkook pops his head up sleepily from where he was resting it against Tae's chest and makes grabby hands for the objects.

"Spoiled baby bun." Yoongi teases as he hands him his bunny and puts the pacifier in his mouth. Taehyung and Yoongi get comfortable against the headboard with Koo in both of their laps.

"Is my sleepy baby ready for his story?" Taehyung peers down at him. Koo nods and looks at the book with wide eyes. Taehyung and Yoongi start to read the story of the three little pigs using all of the same voices they used during the live with ARMY.

After the story Koo is still awake but just barely. He blinks slowly up at his hyungs.

"Thank for story hyungies. Koo really like." He mumbles behind his paci as all three of them get comfortable on the bed.

"Of course sweet baby." Taehyung hugs him close to his chest. Yoongi kisses the top of Koo's head and cuddles him from behind. Jungkook sighs contently and falls asleep sandwiched between his hyungs. The other two decide that a nap wouldn't be such a bad idea and close their eyes too.

Seokjin's homemade food can wait until later when the baby bun and his favorite hyungies wake up.