Attention

Jungkook wanders downstairs at 10 very hungry and feeling really little. Normally someone would wake him up for breakfast around 8. He was feeling really hungry because he hasn't eaten since lunch the previous day. As he walks down the stairs he hears soft giggles from the living room. He realizes why he wasn't woken up.

Everyone forgot about him.

Again.

He tiptoes into the living room and sees baby Jimin surrounded by all of Jimin's caregiver. Jungkook never referred to anyone as his caregivers. In his head they were always Jimin's. He wasn't mad at Jimin, the opposite actually he loves Jimin and loves playing with him.

While Jungkook is watching Jimin his  tummy growls. He walks up to the closest person to him.

"Seokie-Hyung?" He pulls on his sleeve.

"Jungkook I'm busy." Hoseok barely glances at him. "Go ask someone else."

Jungkook frowns but looks around the room. Everyone seems distracted doing something but Jungkook goes up to a few members trying to get their attention but they blow him off. Each one hurting more than the last. He turns to his last resort, Seokjin.

"Jinnie-Hyung?" Jungkook mumbles already giving up.

"What Jungkook?" Jin glances down at him.

"C-can I have food?" He looks up hopefully.

"You can wait till lunch because you didn't get up." Jin goes back to playing with Jimin.

Jungkook takes a step back shocked. His eyes tear up as he thinks about every time something like this has happened. Compared to Jimin, he didn't matter. Taehyung walks in with a bowl of fruit for Jimin making everything worse. Jin feeds Jimin the fruit.

Jungkook backs away. He tries to push himself out of headspace. He can't, he runs away to his room crying. Believing he doesn't matter.

This is a request I got a while ago and it took me a while to post and I'm really sorry about that. It's not the greatest but it's something. I might do a part two. Vote if you want a part two!