Baby Koo's Little Crush

It was Namjoon's day to watch little Jungkook and Koo was very excited. All the other members had made sure to make plans for the day because everyone knew about little Koo's crush on his favorite hyungie (not that big Jungkook had a crush on Namjoon). Namjoon even knew and plays along with it to make the boy happy. Namjoon and Jungkook had talked about it outside of headspace and they decided it would be best to just play along while Jungkook is little as to not crush the boy.

Jungkook wakes up early because he is so excited and immediately runs to Namjoon's room. He jumps on to Joon's bed.

"Hyungie! Wakey wakey!" Jungkook says and shakes Namjoon's shoulders.

"Go get Seokjin hyung please Koo. Hyung is still sleeping." Namjoon groans sleepily.

"No one here hyungie. It's Koo and Joon hyungie day! Gotta wake up!" Kook pouts, crossing his arms. Namjoon groans again and sits up.

"You're right baby. I'm sorry hyungie forgot. How about you go pick out your clothes to go out and hyungie will get up."

"Okay hyungie!" Jungkook bounces up and skips out of the room to his room singing "Koo and Joonie day~ Koo and Joonie day~" 

Jungkook picks out a large white sweater, some short overalls, and his favorite pair of knee high baby blue socks. He puts it on and looks in the mirror, rocking on the balls of his feet excitedly. He folds the sleeves up past his elbows so they aren't in the way. He smiles and goes to leave before gasping and turning around. He puts some baby blue butterfly clips in his fluffy hair and then looks in the mirror again and nods. 

"Joonie Koo all done!" He runs back to Namjoon's room. Namjoon is just wearing a casual jeans and t-shirt. 

"Okay Koo teeth time." 

Namjoon and Jungkook brush their teeth together before heading downstairs for breakfast. Namjoon silently thanks Jin for making muffins the day before. He makes some coffee for himself and grabs Jungkook his banana milk and two muffins. 

"Thank you hyungie!" Jungkook drinks his banana milk and eats his muffin. 

They both finish their breakfast about the same time. 

"Baby do you want to go to the park today?" Namjoon sips the last bit of his coffee. 

"Yes hyungie! Koo will go get shoes!" Koo runs off.

"Be careful don't run." Namjoon calls after him. Namjoon packs water and snacks and lunch for the park. 

"Koo's ready Joonie hyung." Jungkook calls from the door. 

When they get to the park Namjoon puts their stuff on a bench while Koo runs to the swings. He hops on and Namjoon slowly walks over. 

"Hyungie push Koo please?" Koo swings his feet one after the other so he doesn't really move. 

 Namjoon pushes Jungkook for awhile before Koo gets bored and runs around the playground. Namjoon sits on the bench and watches Koo for awhile before deciding to get some work done on his phone. 

Jungkook pouts when he realizes Namjoon isn't paying attention to him and tries to think of ways to regain his attention. 

"Hyungie watch!" Koo goes down the slide but Namjoon doesn't look up he just hums.

"Hyungie hyungie watch Koo!" He waits for Namjoon to watch him.

"That's really cool Koo." Namjoon hardly glances up.

"Hyungie look how fast Koo can run." He runs as fast as he can but doesn't pay attention to where he's going. He trips and falls on the pavement. Namjoon looks up at the sudden thud and J ungkook picks himself up slowly sitting on his butt with his legs out. He looks at his bloody skinned knees and his favorite socks at all torn and stained. He whimpers but Namjoon is there before the real tears fall. 

"Koo baby it's okay hyungie is here." He pulls the boy into his lap, uncaring of the blood. 

Koo lets out a whimper and starts crying. "Hyungie socks m' socks." He sniffles. Namjoon gently rocks him telling him everything's okay. 

"Hyung will buy you new socks baby lots of new socks." He waits until the little has calmed down before taking JK's socks and shoes off to get a better look. 

"Koo baby can you tell me what happens while I clean you up?" Namjoon tries to distract Jungkook from the pain he has started to whimper from.

"Joonie hyungie wasn't 'ookin at Koo. Koo 'ust want hyungie to 'ook. Koo gon show hyungie Koo run but hyungie no wook." Jungkook cries from a mixture of the pain he's feeling and the hurt he feels. 

"Hyung is very sorry Kookie-ah. Joonie promises next time he'll watch Koo okay?" Namjoon starts placing band-aids onto Koo's ouchies. 

"Koo just wan ampress hyungie." Jungkook blushes and looks away.

"Koo always impresses hyungie. Koo is the best boy." Namjoon stands up with Jungkook in his arms. "We're going to head home so hyung can make it up to you. We'll watch a movie an order lamb skewers okay baby?" Koo wraps his arms around Joon's neck and nods. 

The pair go home and spend the rest of the day watching all of the Toy Story movies and eating lamb skewers and banana milk. The members come home to both of them asleep cuddling on the couch with the end credits of one of the movies playing.