A bother?

Little Yoonie is very confident in himself (the other caregivers think he gets it from his daddy, Jin). All of the members love his little confident comments but sometimes they do get a little out of hand, especially when they are trying to get him to clean up his toys. 

"Yoonie too cute to clean silly." Yoongi looks up at Hobi with puppy dog eyes. As usual Hoseok just sighs and lets Yoongi do what he wants. 

"Go ahead baby Hobi will clean." He smiles down at the little. Hoseok cleans up the toys and then relaxes in his bed for the first time that day.

Yoongi skips off to find his other caregivers. He finds the maknae's all in Jungkook's room. Jimin is taking a nap and the other two are playing a game. 

"Yoonie here!" He enters the room but the three are too distracted to answer him. He tries to get their attention for a few minutes but he is unsuccessful so he whines and leaves. 

"Daddy!" He calls out to Jin as he ventures to the kitchen where Jin is sometimes but he can't find him there.

"Daddy?"  He looks everywhere for Jin but he can't find him. Yoonie huffs and goes to find Namjoon instead. Namjoon in his room writing music.

"Dada!" Yoongi runs over smiling to Namjoon and pokes him. Namjoon just hums in response, busy with his work.

"Dada Yoonie wan' 'tention!" He hangs on to Namjoon's arm and whines.   

"Yoongi dada is busy please go find someone else to bother." Namjoon shakes him off. 

"Yoonie go to everyone but no have time for Yoonie right now." Yoongi shakes Namjoon's arm again but this time he does it as Namjoon is writing causing Namjoon to scribble all over the lyrics he was writing. 

"Min Yoongi!" Namjoon shakes him off a little too hard this time and Yoongi loses his balance and falls on his but immediately tearing up. 

"Go bother someone else Yoongi I do not have time for you right now!" Namjoon is stern and slightly harsh with his words. He glares at the little coldly. He sees Yoongi tearing up and shakes his head. 

"None of that now Yoongi you did this to yourself now go." He points to the door. 

Yoongi picks himself up with a sniffle while Namjoon puts a pair of headphones in. Yoongi goes to his and Jin's room and sits on Jin's bed. 

"RJ the only one who have time for Yoon." he hugs Jin's RJ plushie and sniffs Jin's conforting scent that remains on it. 

"Maybe Yoonie just too good for dem. Yoonie too special so everybodies...." He sniffles as tears begin to fall onto RJ. He cried silently for a few minutes before speaking to RJ again. 

"RJ?" He sniffles. "Is Yoon really a bother? Dada... Dada says Yoon bofer.." He starts regressing to a smaller mental age and cries softly into RJ's fur. 

Although Yoongi is usually confident in his headspace it wasn't always that way. He originally did not regress often and did not like to rely on anyone. His daddy and dada and other caregivers worked very hard to get him as comfortable and confident as he is today. 

"RJ Yoonie bofer ev'yone. Yoonie bofer RJ too. Yoon sowwy." He sets RJ down and crawls to the middle of his own bed and curls into little ball crying to himself. 

Seokjin, who was soaking in a lovely bath in the Yoonjin bathroom, feels his caregiver senses tingling before he hears to quiet sobs. He quickly drains the tub and dries himself off before shoving on some pajama bottoms, skipping his usual lotion routine. He opens the door into the bedroom.