Chapter 6

1 month.

That's all. One month until the wedding. Then I can't avoid Saif any longer.

My mother already informed me that she's okay with me texting Saif, but I haven't unblocked him yet.

The last time I talked to him was yesterday and that's including the texts.

The class session finished and I started getting my stuff ready. At the moment I have an hour left til my next class. 

I decide on going to the nearest cafe, to get something to eat. I was on my way when all of a sudden I hear my name being called out.

"Hanan!!"

I turn and immediately notice who it was. To be honest with you, I don't even have to turn to know. I instantly knew who it was by the voice.

"Hey Abeel, " I say while showing a sincere smile.

Abeel is a nice girl. She's also very sweet. She has Saif's eyes and although she isn't as tall as him, she sure is tall.

Today she's wearing a long floral skirt with a cute hoodie that's long from the back and fits just right from the front.

I notice her hijab is also floral and matches the same tone as her hoodie.

She's really stylish.

With her around me, I notice how boring my outfit is.

I'm wearing an abaya with a navy blue BTS hoodie. My hijab is also blue, but a different shade.

"Saif told me to tell yooouuuuu, " she said while singing, "to unblock him because he loooovvvesss you and wants to spend the rest of yalls lives together forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and-"

"Okay, okay'" I said interrupting her. "Wait. Did he really say that??"

"He said the first part then I got excited and adding a littttttle more, " she says while making a little sign with her fingers.

"Okay, okay, " I laugh. "I'll unblock him, but only because you're so cute."

"Ooohhh goodie, " she squeaked while clapping her hands. "Well, I gotta go. Thanks for the compliment and sacrificing your life to my brother, " she adds while kissing my cheek then running to class.

I end up going to the cafe and finishing my classes.

By the time I've made it home, finished my chores and homework, it was already 9 pm.

I can't avoid him forever.

I decide to unblock him and that's when the messages came in.