"I was thinking."

"I was thinking." My best friend, Ethan, who I'm in love with, said, walking up to me. "Instead of getting drunk this weekend and waking up in random places, why don't we have a movie night plus Luke's."

I gave him a small smile. "As much as I was looking forward to waking up in random places, I'm going to agree."

"It's because we're going to Luke's, right?" He asked as I laughed. "And I was also wondering if I could bring a friend?"

"Yeah, sure," I answered quickly because the class was about to start. "We will talk later." I kissed his cheek before running off.

💛💛

For those of you that haven't finished Huckleberry Finn, you may use this time to do so." I rolled my eyes at my English teacher.

It's not that I hated English. I loved English but not so much that damn teacher.

"For those of you that have, you may start on your essay." She finished as I sighed with boredom. I finished the essay two nights ago, and now for the rest of the time, I get to sit here.

" maybe it's a love letter." I heard bitch one whisper to her other friends.

"Or her diary." The other one whispered.

"Could be a slam book."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, it's a slam book." I kicked my feet up on my desk and leaned back. "It's about how all of you are bitches." The girl closed to me gave me a dirty look. "Or maybe it's about how Brittany slept with Gwen's boyfriend." Everyone started whispering. "Isn't that right, Britt?" I laughed while they began to fight.

"Gilmore." The teacher yelled, and they stopped fighting. "Get out of my class."

"Whatever."

💛💛

"Are you sure your okay with me inviting someone." He asked as I stared at the piece of paper in my hands. 

"Yeah." I read the letter over and over again. The piece of paper that held what possibly could be my future.

"And you're okay with her inviting her cousin?"

"Yes." I closed the piece of paper before rushing to gather my things. "I gotta get home."

"Okay, but what's with the rush?" He grabbed my wrist.

" I got accepted into Chilton." I handed him my letter.

"What?!" He picked me up and spun me around as I laughed. "I know how much you wanted this."

"Yeah." I thought about it, and I wasn't sure if I wanted to go.

"You don't seem happy?"

"I am." I smiled. "But, I do have to go, so I'll see you Friday."