6; Trust

2013 Asgard
"Oh, dear. . Is she dead?"

LOKI LOOKED DOWN AT NIKITA'S unconscious figure on the ground before he looked at his brother who hadn't noticed that she had fallen. "Oh, dear. . Is she dead?" Loki asked. Thor looked over at Nikita who was on the ground, but she was awake, the Aether was taking affect on her body.

"Nikita." Thor said, looking down at her. She lifted up her hand and shook her head.

"I'm okay." Nikita said, but she remained on the ground.

Thor continued to pilot them out of Asgard as their army were continuing to shoot at them, trying to take them out. Loki continued to yell at Thor about how great this plan was, until Thor pushed him out of the aircraft. After he did that, he picked up Nikita from the ground, and jumped out of the aircraft himself with her in his arms.

They landed on another 'jet' that was heading out of Asgard that Thor knew would be there.

"I see your time in the dungeons has made you no less graceful, Loki." Thor's friend, Fandral spoke. Thor laid Nikita down on the aircraft, laying a hand on her shoulder as Loki looked at his brother. They watched as the other ships shot at the aircraft that they were in, not knowing that they weren't in it anymore.

"You lied to me. I'm impressed." Loki said.

"I'm glad you're pleased. Now, do as you promised. And take us to your secret pathway." Thor said. Loki did keep his promise. He took over the steering of their aircraft as the Asgardian army caught on and started to shoot at them, and Thor looked at his friend.

"Fandral?" Thor asked, and he nodded his head before walking to the edge of the ship and grabbing a rope.

"Right. For Asgard." He said, before jumping off of the aircraft and onto the one that was shooting at them and knocked out all of the guards before giving Thor a salute. Loki, who was still piloting them towards his secret passage, was starting to speed up as they approached the narrow passageway.

"Loki!" Thor said.

"If it were easy, everyone would do it." Loki said.

"Are you mad?" Thor asked.

"Possibly."

Thor looked down and kept a hand on Nikita's shoulder as she laid still with her eyes closed. He didn't know if she was unconscious or sleeping, but as long as she wasn't dead, that's what mattered. Loki flew them through the narrow passage and they successfully landed on Svartalfheim, where they were going to use the Aether inside of Nikita to lure Malekith to them.

"Ta-Da!" Loki exclaimed. Thor disregarded his brother, and brought a blanket over to Nikita and laid it across her body, before running his hand over her hair. Nikita stirred a little and looked at Thor, but then she closed her eyes once again. Loki looked over at the pair.

"What I could do with the power that flows through those veins." Loki said. Thor stood up and walked back over to the other side of the ship where Loki was.

"It would consume you." Thor said, as he sat down.

"She's holding up alright. For now." Loki said. Thor had sat down near Nikita, but her back was turned to him as she slept. Thor turned around to looked at his brother.

"She's strong in ways you'd never even know." Thor said.

"Say goodbye." Loki said, and Thor turned away from his brother.

"Not this day." He said.

"This day, the next, a hundred years, it's nothing. It's a heartbeat. You'll never be ready. The only woman whose love you've prized will be snatched from you." Loki said, which made Thor look back to his brother as he started to feel angry.

"And will that satisfy you?" Thor snapped.

"Satisfaction is not in my nature." Loki said.

"Surrender is not in mine." Thor retorted back.

"The son of Odin. .-" Thor cut him off.

". .-No. Not just of Odin. You think you alone were loved of Mother? You had her tricks, but I had her trust." Thor snapped.

"Trust? Was that her last expression? Trust? When you let her die?" Loki snapped back.

"What help were you in your cell?" Thor asked back.

"Who put me there?" Loki asked, and then he raised his voice to a yell. "Who put me there!?" He repeated, louder.

"You know damn well!" Thor exclaimed, grabbing his brother and slamming him onto the back of the ship. "You know damn well who!" Thor yelled again, holding his fist up as if he was about to punch his brother, and Loki made no motions to fight him back, before Thor took a deep breath.

"She wouldn't want us to fight." He said.

"Well, she wouldn't exactly be shocked." Loki said back, shrugging his shoulders, and standing upright as Thor let him go.

"I wish I could trust you." Thor said. Loki only looked at his brother and said three words.

"Trust my rage."

Sorry that chapter was short, and even though you guys tell me I don't have bad chapters, it was a little bad.

Also, if you're a fan of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, I've written and published a Nicholas Scratch story, Twitches. Check it out friends.

And of course, don't forget to vote/comment.

xoxo.