Part 1 ♡

*THIS STORY WILL BE IN BENJI'S POV*

UNSUCCESSFUL PROM

I woke up at 2 am to the sound of someone calling me. "Jeyjey♡" was the contact. I answered immediately because he was my biggest crush and my best friend.

"B-Benji?" He cried into the phone. I started to get worried. "Whats wrong Jey??" I sat up hearing the rain in the backround. "Aren't you at prom?" I said. "I-I was, b-but people were looking at me so I decided to t-take a walk and now im lost" he struggled to say choking on his words. "A-and a car of drunks d-drove past and called me the worst things and made fun of my c-clothes" he said crying harder.

"Oh my gosh jeyjey, im so sorry. I'll come and get you, what street are you on?" I say getting up and grabbing my keys. "*street name* thank you so much b-benji" he said and I ran outside. "I'll be there in a few. Dont worry" I hung up and started driving as fast as I could. I was so worried for him.

I got to the street and there he was. The boy of my dreams sitting down, head in is hands balling his eyes out. "Jeyjey!" I ran over to him. He looked up at me and slightly smiled. "Benji" he got up and hugged me so tight I could barley breathe.

He cried into my shoulder and I put my hand on his head. "Shh, its okay jeyjey, you're okay now." I tried to comfort him "lets go back to my house and you can change." I let go of him and he looked into my eyes. We stayed like this for a good 10 seconds. I looked down at his lips and I couldn't resist.

I kissed him and put my hands on his neck. He kissed me back holding me tightly and I never thought this would be happening. It was like a movie scene, us both in the rain, kissing without a care in the world.

Finally we both pulled back and look into each others eyes. "Id love to go to your place." He said and I smiled. We walked to my car and got in. After a little bit of driving jeyjey fell asleep. We got to my house and I didnt want to wake him up so I carefully got out of the car and went over to his side.

I opened his door gently and picked him up. I carried him inside making sure not to wake him or anyone else up and carried him to my room. I set him on my bed and put the blankets overtop of him and I changed my clothes. I thought about changing his since they were soaking wet but I didnt want to risk waking him up.

Finally I got into bed next to him and look at him for a little bit, playing with his hair. I eventually fell asleep.

Aye I hope you enjoyed this, I really tried sksksk (also benji and jeyjey are my parents dont @ me)