Part 2 ♡

SUNRISE

I woke up with jeys arm around me. I smiled at his adorable sleepy face and got up gently trying not to wake him up once again.

I guess he got up and changed his clothes cause he was wearing my favorite hoodie. I didnt mind at all because he looked so cute in it.

I opened my window and climbed onto my roof, playing some music on my phone. I sat there for a good 5 minutes before I felt arms arount my neck. I smiled and looked off into the sunrise. "Goodmorning" I said and looked behind me.

"Morning benji" jey said sitting next to me. I looked at him and smiled "this is such a nice view" I said still looking at him. He hit me jokingly in the stomach "oh stop it" he said blushing a little bit.

I chuckled and looked back at the sky. "Benji...." I heard jey say quietly. I look over at him and hes looking down. I see a tear fall from his face. "Jeyjey-" I put my arms around him and hold him tight. "It's okay" I say and rub his back.

"Maybe those guys were rught benji" he says letting out a slight sob. "No jorge! They will never be right!" I look him in the eyes and he smiles a little bit. "I dont deserve you Benjamin" he says and kisses my cheek. "Of course you do" I say and smile. He squeezes my cheeks together and giggles the cutest little giggle ive ever heard.

I smile even harder. "Jey?" I say and look down "hm?" He raises my chin up with one finger. "Would you like to.... be my.... boyfriend?" I hesitate to say. He smiles the biggest smile ever and opens his mouth "of course I will benji!" He wraps his arms around me. I smile ( lots of smiling dang sksks)

I pull my phone out and go onto tiktok. I found a good sound and start recording the sunrise and then jeyjey. "Stop it!" He giggles and pushes the phone away. I then face it towards the both of us and smile as he hugs me.

I caption it "🍓🍌" and post. "Ben they're gonna go crazy." He says and smiles at me. Just then comments start flooding in. They were going crazy. "Did we just comfirm it?" I say looking at my phone. "I think you comfirmed it" he kisses me softly and stands up.

Eeeee I want this to happen some day lmao ok byby broskitos