Part 4 ♡

PROTECTING

"J-Jorge" jey says nervously. I stand in front of him making sure my dad doesnt do anything. "Stay away from my son." My dad says and gets even closer. "Dad please-" my dad pushes me away and grabs jey by the collar.

"GET OFF OF HIM!" I scream and push my dad back. He stood there in shock while jey was about to cry. I felt so bad that jey had to go through this. I just need to keep protecting him. "Keep my boy safe, little one." Dad looked at jey and patted my head.

He walked out of my room and I looked at jey. He was so scared but relieved, so was I. I ran over and hugged him making sure he would feel safe and not cry. Thankfully, he didnt.

"Benji?" He said and I let go, looking at him. "You know how I always say how it would be cool if we lived together?" He says sitting on the bed. "Mhm" I smile, cause I know what he's getting arm. (ARM BAHAH I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED THAT NOW IM LEAVING IT THERE)

"Well I was thinking, scince I have enough money, we could maybe get an apartment together?" He said nervously and I sat next to him "of course we can bubba" I kissed him on the cheek and watched him blush "dont make me blush like that benjiman" he smiled and hid his face again.

"Dont look so cute and I wont have to make you blush." I sat up and went to my closet. "Lets start packing" I smile and grabbed a suitcase "I didn't mean right now, silly. Plus I have to go home and pack for myself too." He said and got up. He kissed me and grabbed his phone.

"I love you Benjamin."

"I love you Jorge"

YALL THIS IS ACTUALLY GETTING ATTENTIONS AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD SKSK

AND I KNOW THEY LIVE FIVE HOURS AWAY BUT IN THIS THEY LIVE NEAR EACHOTHER STOP ATTACKING ME >:( LMAO LY ♡