Part 3 ♡

LIVESTREAM

I get up and follow Jey into my room. He sat on the bed and looked at his phone. "Lets go live" he set up his phone and waved to his camera. He motioned for me to stay there and he read the coments out loud

"wheres benji" he said and I walked over and sat next to him. "Here" I smiled and put an arm around jey. The coment section was going so crazy I couldnt even read one comment.

"So you guys keep asking about our relationship..." jeyjey looked at me and smiled. He was so cute, that smile got me everytime. I looked down and started to blush a little. Jey giggled and rubbed my back. I smiled and looked back up at the camera and read a few comments.

"My parents are so cute" I say out loud and smile, fluttering my eyelashes. "We love our children" jey says giggling. "When do we tell them" I whisper in his ear. He looks up at me and mouths "now" I got so excited butterflies were in my stomach.

They all probably thought it was a joke. What if they wont support? I tried to ignore thoughts like that and looked at the phone. "We're dating!" We both say on cue and laugh. Jey was so happy and couldnt stop smiling. I looked over to him and he looked at me. I kissed him and saw the comments flooding im once again.

He was blushing so hard that he had to hide his face. "Aww bubbas" I pulled him up from him laying down and smiled at him. He smiled back and looked back at his phone "okay guys well we're gonna go, thank you all so much for the support" his english was getting so much better but he still has that cute accent.

I waved at the camera and he turned it off. We waited a couple of seconds then both squealed in excitement. "Benji?" I heard my dad say from the other side of the door. I put my hand over jeys mouth. He doesnt know I- well.. jorge.... he doesnt know I have a boyfriend.

"Yes dad?" I say getting up carefully "whos in there with you?" He says turning the knob. "No one-" before I can finish he opens the door. He looks at jeyjey then me. "Who are you?" He points to jey and gets closer. My dad has never accepted gay people, and I have a feeling he wont accept me being gay.

OOOO TEA SKSKSK