Part 11♡

LAST PART OF THIS BOOK

*JEYS POV*

Me and benji have been living in our apartment for a week, we've got all of our stuff unpacked and our furniture in. We were in bed, just waking up. "Goodmorning" benji said rolling over to face me and put an arm around me. "Morning baby" I said smiling.

"Lets go down to the beach today." He said getting up. Near our apartment building was a dog friendly beach, we've always wanted to go and bring blue. "Good idea" I got up and put one of benjis hoodies on. I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes, going into the kitchen.

He made us both some breakfast as I played with blue and scrolled through tiktok. I saw a video of someone making a drawing of the both of us and I showed benji. "Look benji!!" I said, handing him my phone. "Oh my god thats amazing!" His jaw dropped.

I liked the video and commented. We ate breakfast and headed down to the beach. No one was there, thankfully. I layed down our towl underneath a big umbrella and our picnic basket, we were planning to eat lunch here. We played with blue for a little before we went over to the water, blue splashing in it and barking at the waves.

We laughed at her and took our shirts off, walking into the water. We splashed eachother until we got tired. We went over to our towl and sat down. "Heres your sandwich, mi amor." Benji said, handing me my sandwich. I laughed and took a bite.

After that day, we both lived in our apartment, with our dog, next to the beach, happy.

THE END

OKAY SOOO YES THIS IS THE LAST PART. I GOT KINDA BORED WITH THE STORY, THE NEXT BOOK WILL BE A ONE SHOTS BOOK, BUT I JUST WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU GUYS FOR MAKING THIS STORY SO BIG. I KNOW AFTER I PUBLISH THIS IT WILL GO DOWN IN RANKINGS BUT WHATEVER 😌✌