Part 9 ♡

*JORGE POV*

I woke up and saw benji on his phone, his arm around me. It was around 1. "Hi bbsito" i say to him and he looks at me and smiles. "Hola mi amor" he kisses me, i kiss back.

I looked at what he was doing on his phone. Going through my tiktoks. As he noticed that i saw, he quickly shut off his phone and blushed. "Awe, dont be embrassed. I love you" i smile and put my hand on his cheek. "I love you too"

I smiled even bigger and got up. "Im gonna head home bubbas" i say as i kiss him on the cheek. "Noo dont leavee" he grabs my arm and pulls me over to him.

"I have to or my parents will be mad, and my brother is probably back from camp by now." I say as i look into his eyes. "Please baby, your brother is mean anyways" he says with puppy dog eyes and a frown.

"Im sorry benji, if i get home late you know what he will do to me, and probably you too." He let go of my hand and got up. "Im coming with you then." He smiles and i glare at him "benji you cant" i say, trying to keep him out of danger.

"Ill keep you safe mi amor." He says and plants a kiss on my cheek. "Bubbas, you-" before i can finish he picks me up and brings me to his car.

He sets me down in the passagers seat and smiles. "Buckle up" i roll my eyes and put my seatbelt on. "You're so annoying." I cross my arms, worried for what might happen.

"Love you too baby" he smirks and pulls up to my house, since its not that far of a drive. I get out and sneak into the house, benji behind me. "Shh" i put a finger over my mouth and we go to my room. I close the door,  hoping my brother isnt here yet.

Benji kisses me, telling me we'll be okay. I kiss him back, still worried. "JORGE?" I hear my brother say as he busts the door open. "Is this your boyfriend?" He smirks and walks over to benji.

"Get out of my face." Benji says. I was suprised and was scared of what would happen next. "No, queer." My brother says and pulls a hand out to slap him. "NO!!" I push him back and he glares at me as a warning.

Benji goes in front of me. "You're a sicko. Doing this to your own brother, who has the best personality ever." He says, making me blush. My brother goes over to benji and punches him. "STOP!!" He didnt stop. He kept punching him and i kept crying.

"P-please s-stop" i had tears streaming down my face. Benji finally got out of his grip and ran over to me "its okay baby, im okay." He whispered in my ear as my brother glared at him, wanting to do more.

My mom came into the room, grabbing my brother and pointing a finger in his face. "¡NO HAGAS QUE UNA VEZ MÁS O TE RECIBIRÁS, ME ESCUCHAS?" She screamed in his face and he ran out of the room.

"Oh benji im so sorry" she says, hugging him."its okay mrs.garay. im okay, at least he didnt do it to jorge." He says, hugging back. I smile and join their hug.

Idk what to put here but hi