And the Blood Turns Yellow

Ash's POV:

I really did feel bad for Nick. She couldn't control her power, the power to strike fear into peoples hearts with just a look. We wanted to be able to be with her still That's why we agreed to work on the power copying. We just wanted our friend. We just wanted to see her. 

We were told to go home so the energy of all of the people did't affect us. The rest of them were fine, I mean they were either demons, mind controllers, or creepypastas. 

"I got a call from the school today saying you missed all of your classes," my mom said, putting her hand on her hip and glaring down at me. I stood there in shock. The hole, why is she not worried about the hole?

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me! Explain yourself!" she hollered.

"Why? Is that all you heard? Nothing about a sink hole?" I asked her, still in shock.

"What are you talking about? Don't try to get me off topic!" she flipped her brown hair out of her eyes and put her hand on her hip. I rolled my eyes and looked at her.

"Well, I literally have no phone calls from you. You could have at least checked up on me, besides, it must have been a mistake with the computers, they have everything computer based now you know," I answered back and went up the stairs. 

I fell asleep after that, I was too tired to actually get ready for bed. I just kinda jumped in and passed out. Today was very tiring for all of us. We didn't really have the energy for all the events of today. it was always weird with the time. When I came back from the first mission we went on, Nick and I were there in their world for three days. But, when we came back, the people in our every day life said that it had been two hours. It was completely insane. 

I just wanted the day of tomorrow to come so we could get ready and be with our friend again. I just need her, we all do. I don't think Jamie and I could wait. 

Riiiinnng Riiinnng

"Hello?" I answered groggily.

"Get out of that house now! Hurry up and get over here!" I heard BEN call from the other side of the phone.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I used up to much energy jumping here with you guys so I can't come and get you, you need to get your ass out of there before you are a dead freak in a Disney costume!" I heard him yell. I hung up the phone and grabbed some clothes. I was about to jump out my window and run for it, but I heard something.

Creeeaakk 

I shot around and looked down the dark hallway. I could see nothing but a silhouette, but it definitely wasn't my mom or dad. It got closer, every groan of the floor boards making me flinch. The creature kept coming. Closer. Closer. My breath became ragged and unnatural and my heart beat like a drum. Thump. Thump. Thump. I was against the wall so nothing could come up from behind me and attack. 

The creature was in the doorway.. I tried to scream, but no sound came out of my mouth. I created a chainsaw and pointed at the creature. It just tilted it's head and my blood ran cold. We stood there in silence, staring at each other, the only noise the distant tick of the grandfather clock in the basement.

Tick Tick Tick.

He suddenly turned his head tilted it at an abnormal angle, that made me want to throw up and rip my head off so I wouldn't have to see such a sight. 

"Want to see my head come off?" it asked me. I still couldn't fully see what it was, but it still scared me to no end with just the silhouette. No way did I want to see the whole thing.