Howl Pt. 1 - (Vampire!Fyodor Dostoevsky X Witch!Reader)

Hey guys! Howdy what's up?! How are your lives? Doing anything fun? Ok cool. Well, I have officially made up a schedule for myself when it comes to this oneshot book. From now on I will be updating once a week on Sundays. BUT if I get any inspiration at random then I will post on Thursdays or Fridays. 

Also I love this evil man, he's such a great villain for Bungou Stray Dogs and I love his and Dazai's sort of frenemy dynamic. When I first saw him in Dead Apple(I also saw him in the manga but didn't think much of it), I thought 'I hate him'. Then the famous 'I am Crime. I am Punishment' scene came up. Let me tell you, I was absolutely captivated. I couldn't stop watching that one scene. And then I read more about him on his Wikipedia page and read further in the manga. This man was just so mysterious and bad yet so complex. Mm! I just had to write something for him but didn't know what. That was until I rewatched episode four and saw that Ace described him as a vampire, so I was like 'What the heck?! Why not? I'll give it a shot.' 

This took me all week to write, normally I'm able to write a one shot within a few days. I guess it's because I'm not experienced enough in writing about this sort of thing. But I'm not going down without trying. So, I got this. Fyodor might be a little OOC but I feel like in any alternate universe, a character can be a little different or goes completely 180. And a little tip for how it works, vampires in this universe are immortal and witches are somewhat human but they can live a very long time. This will have a part 2, then I will put up a request page. (I don't own Bungou Strays Dogs or any of it's characters. They all belong to Kafka Asagiri. This is purely for entertainment purposes.) So without further ado, enjoy! 

----------------

What is it man fears most? Is it violence? No, centuries of universal bloodshed have taught them that much. Failure perhaps; mistakes can teach people to not repeat them. However, that didn't stop them from pursuing their goals, using whatever leverage they can get their hands on to achieve it. The unknown; however, was a dark place. It takes a lot of courage to walk out of your comfort zone, especially in a moment of fight or flight. But if they never developed the ability to make decisions under pressure, they would end up as someone's lunch. The man currently squirming against the wall should've learned that lesson.

"Agh, p-please... I'll do anything! Just-Just let me go!" he pleaded as he clawed at the pale hand making brutal dents in his throat. Red eyes stared into his soul, making his body quake in pure terror. The shimmer in his orbs were filled with a deadly drive to punish him, to drain him. The man holding him up against the brick was oddly pale, his shoulder length black hair framing his narrow face as he smirked devilishly at his victim. Watching him wiggle and fidget made his blood boil with exhilaration, he exposed his pearly white teeth to him. The man's eyes widened at his attacker's canines, which were unnaturally longer than regular teeth. In fact, that was the moment he knew it was over.

"You'll do anything, hm? Oh, you humans are always finding ways to save yourselves, even sacrificing your own children in the process. I have to say, it's quite impressive... But..."

His victim tenses up at the sudden change in his tone, tears welling up in his eyes. The accent his attacker used was Russian, deep and silky. It didn't even feel like this man was human but rather a devil. The devil himself.

"Human sin is a crime in and of itself, if it were anyone else they would have tortured you to the bone. But, lucky for you, I am a man of mercy. So, I will do you the honor of granting you the great silence."

"Huh?"

Before he knew it, his attacker had sunk his teeth into his neck, a thick liquid soaking his clothes. A silent scream was all he could manage as he felt his life force being drained from his body. The bite itself merely stung, like when you're given a yearly vaccine but with every passing second, his muscles become more immobile. The Russian hummed, feeling the essence of life fill him with vitality. It was always thrilling to feel somewhat mortal again, even if it lasts for a mere 30 seconds. He inhaled before dropping the body, his victims skin now ghost-like with his veins and arteries peeking through. He took out his handkerchief and wiped his mouth, ridding himself of the evidence.