My Dilemma - (Sheep!Chuuya Nakahara X Mafia!Reader){Oneshot}

Hiiiiii guyyyyyys! What's up?! I'm back! So I decided to update a little early since you guys practically waited 2-3 weeks. I wanted to do it on Friday but I felt that it would force me out of my routine. So here we go.

Whew! This was a rollercoaster for me, and this is just the first request. This made me think quite a bit and I had fun writing it! And I love Chuuya with short hair and a leather jacket, jeez he looks better than Dazai in the picture above! (I still love you, Dazai!)

Anyway, this was requested by @Sailorladybug. I hope you like it! I tried my best!

Sidenote: Btw, (s/c/w) stands for straight/curly/wavy.

(I don't own Bungou Strays Dogs or any of it's characters. They all belong to Kafka Asagiri. This is purely for entertainment purposes.) Enjoy!

----------------

The Port Mafia has always been a force to be reckoned with, they always got what they wanted and used whatever means to get it. Violence was what represented them but it was much more than just spreading fear. The organization of black suits was built by people from different backgrounds, a variety of personalities to distinguish. However, now that the blasphemous tyranny of the previous boss has come to an end, it was up to Ogai Mori to pull them back to their feet. With Osamu Dazai and (Y/n) (L/n) aiding him, it will be a piece of cake, right?

Wrong.

Three reasons for these two to be difficult to control. One: both were the age of 15, a.k.a hormones all over the place. Two: Dazai made it his ultimate goal to kill himself in the least impactful way. And three: the girl who assisted him could care less about working for the mafia and was often picky. Despite them both being ability users, they only used them when it was convenient for them and no one else. While Dazai nullified the gifted, (Y/n) was able to shapeshift into any type of creature that exists in her mind--mythological or not. How these total opposites were able to find each other was a complete mystery but for the first few months, they were inseparable. Now the (h/c) haired girl was walking along the beach by herself, watching as children played in the water and built miniature castles. They laughed and giggled as they played together, enjoying their beautiful day filled with innocence and joy. Something she never had the pleasure of experiencing.

A ruthless establishment such as the mafia never had any opportunities for such childish delights. They were to rule the night, advancing their once ghastly reputation to something more refined and professional. Now that their sickly, bloodthirsty boss was dead, it was time for a new set up; however, not many people supported the idea that an underground doctor was the correct candidate for running such a large facility. Even with two witnesses as his alibi, it didn't stop others from spreading rumors and going against the man. Mori was troubled with these gawkers that wanted his head on a plate, not only did he have enemies inside the Port Mafia but all over the city.

First, Takasekai, an organization not many knew about but still posed a threat. The second was the GSS; a former foreign funded private security firm but ever since they had their subsidies cut off, they turned into an illegal corporation. Finally, a militia of juveniles hell bent on showing the Port Mafia who's in charge: the Sheep. (Y/n) frowned as her and Mori's previous conversation repeated in her head.

***

"You want me to find information on the Sheep? I thought they were just a bunch of kids."

Mori smiled at her as he leaned back in his red chair, "They are, but still, we must consider all threats. Even if they seem unworthy of our attention."