The Right Kind Of Wrong - (Ougai Mori X Reader){Lemon}

Hey guys, I'm back. I just wanted to say that I am sorry about yesterday. I'm feeling much better. Turns out I just needed to eat dinner, pop a couple painkillers, and sleep for almost 12 hours. I woke up feeling refreshed and got straight to work. 

Now... this one shot was interesting to write, mostly because I've never written about someone like Mori. And honestly, this turned out more romantic than I wanted it to be. However, I'm not complaining, in fact I love the end results. Now it might seem a bit rushed, but I put everything I had into this, and I wanted to make it seem like it all occurred so quick they didn't realize it happened until it was done. I love Mori as a character, he's great but damnit, I'm still not over Odasaku. And don't get me started on Ango. 

Ango: *looks at me with foggy glasses and sweat rolling down his face*

Yeah, that's right. I'm talking about you, buddy. Your ass would be mine if you were real. 

I don't hate him, but I don't like him. He's just a person I'm waiting for to get more development so I can try to like him. 

(I don't own Bungou Strays Dogs or any of it's characters. They all belong to Kafka Asagiri. This is purely for entertainment purposes.) Enjoy!

----------------

Why do we as humans attach ourselves to people who are terrible for us? Why do we continuously sin and commit foolish acts for our guilty pleasure? Without free will, we would all be machines merely following pointless orders, not living the lives we wish to follow. Besides, humans are more approachable and interesting when they screw up, making mistakes is what makes them relatable. However, it wasn't just the actions humans take that made them fascinating; the things--and people--they are attracted to bring a certain glow to their soul. If you were observant enough, you could spot the ugly duckling with ease. No one likes the abomination because they prefer not to deal with the problems that come with it; however, there is always one person who simply can't resist the rough diamond. If they got close enough, would their love be reciprocated or will it leave a nasty scar?

The highest black skyscraper in the city was used as the source of home and intimidation towards other corporations; the Port Mafia's headquarters. You wouldn't be able to get within ten feet without being met with bodyguards, that is unless you worked there. A yawn escaped her mouth as the (h/c) haired woman walked into the elevator to travel up to the boss's office, irritated at the fact he called her up so early. He only ever asked her to attend to him whenever he was having trouble getting through multiple reports and calming Elise down in order to change into a new dress. That was often during the afternoon or evening, but now he's making house calls at 7:30 in the goddamn morning? She ought to be paid for overtime.

Ougai Mori has always been a man of class and he knew what he wanted and how to get it, the only problem was you could never tell what was going through his head when he stared at you with those lavender eyes. Often times he was rather pleasant to hold conversations with, other times it makes you wish you were with someone else. (Y/n) looked out the flashing windows as the tiny box ascended above the city, she could only think of the man behind the desk. The moment she met him, she couldn't help but feel this magnetic tug towards him. Despite his menacing aura, he truly was a gentleman and treated his allies and enemies with respect. He never underestimated his opponents and approached any problem with a positive outlook, coming up with multiple outcomes until the best optimal solution pops up in his head. She admired him for being the best leader he can be, it made her smile at how he never gave up on his people. But then again, if anyone was holding the Mafia back, Mori wouldn't hesitate to eliminate them.

She clenched her hands, working with him could truly be a heartbreak if you got to know him. Regardless of the bloodlust that dwelled within his soul, he really never brought any harm to anyone. At least when it came to her. The conversations they often exchanged were interesting and never faded into awkwardness. She believed he only liked her because Elise became attached to her, calling her 'mama' rather than her real name. If she was the 'mother', then does that mean Mori was the 'father'? Shaking her head, she sighed and straightened up her back. The boss was never interested in women closer to his age, in fact he preferred younger females. Then again, it could be a facade in order to protect himself.