Claus' Crush

Ness's POV
When I woke up the next morning I was in Villa's bed again and I could tell because they were the same red sheets I slept in yesterday. His bed is super comfy it's very soft but it still fits him his is a small boi. As I was staring at the ceiling I feel something cling to my arm. I look over and see Villa smiling asleep. 'He must've got scared by something' I thought. 'Wait...WHY IS HE SLEEPING NEXT TO ME?' I thought really confused. I got out the bed very carefully trying not to wake him up and scooped him off my arm and in bed, then I got dressed and then went to the cafe to go have breakfast to start off my day.

I saw Lucas already there with that ginger boy again. "Hey Lucas!" I said as I sat down and started eating. "Hi Ness." "So who's the ginger?" I ask.Lucas punched me in the arm and said "Don't be rude! He's my Twin brother. His name is Claus." He said. "Oww...I'm sorry" I say holding my arm. "Don't apologize to me! Apologize to Claus!" Lucas said irritated.  "Lucas it isn't that serious to be honest I don't care." Claus said looking a bit annoyed.  "Sorry I just can't stand it when people call you that." "Awww is my baby bro being overprotective? That's my job." Claus said raising Lucas's chin slightly which annoyed Lucas so he slapped his hand away. "Stop calling me your Baby brother it's annoying..." Lucas said pouting while finishing the rest of his breakfast. "But it's true though right?" I asked with curiosity. "Yep! I'm older than him by two minutes!" Claus says with a good amount of confidence. "Ugh! I'm throwing away my stuff!" Lucas huffed and walked away.

Claus's POV
It was just me and Ness now and I must say it was a bit boring with out Lucas around and I could tell Ness was bored too. " Do you want to go on a walk before I leave?" I ask with a bored voice. "Sure! I'd love to get to know you better anyway." He said while getting up. We walked around and started playing 20 questions. It was going fine until I tripped over a random book in the hallway and I fell on Ness. "Oww...." We both said. That was when  I realized that his hands were on my waist and mine were laying on his shoulders. We both blush madly at the situation until I look into his beautiful purple-black eyes and I let my guard down and fall into a trance,our faces inches apart. "You have Very Beautiful eyes, they remind me of Amethyst" I whispered while smiling. "Your's are prettier than emeralds" he whispered back but with a slight smirk on his face which made me look away in embarrassment. "W-whatever w-we should really get up before someone sees us." I said with a bit of nervousness in my voice. "Maybe if you'd get off me I could TRY to get up" He said sarcastically. I quickly got up and gave him a hand and both walked back without saying a word. "Where have you two idiots been?!" Lucas yells at us. "We've been walking around OUTSIDE the cafe since you took four years just to throw away some trash, and if we're the idiots then why have you been wasting your time looking Around INSIDE the cafe?" I said with a comeback. "Whatever breakfast time is over I'll see you at lunch ok?" "Ok see ya later lil bro!" "Bye Clausy!" We both hug and I look at Ness with a slight blush on my face. "Bye Ness I enjoyed getting to know you this morning" "Me too, Bye Claus" As we hugged I knew in my head that....I had a crush on Ness.

A/N
Surprise Surprise! I bet you would have never expected this at the beginning of the book Now did ya? Don't worry for all you Clausten Shippers this is just a side ship that helps brings us to the plot. So yea Clausten is on the way! Plus I'm on vacation for two weeks at my Grandmothers house and I might not be Posting new chapters as often as I should. So with that said See ya Later! Til next time!😁😁