Flower Parade rainforest (pt2)

A/N I'm super sorry about how late I'm updating I've been trying to not burry my eyes in my phone as much as I do because I already got my glasses and even though I'm near sighted I just want to be a bit more careful. Sooo with that let's get on with the story!😁😆
P:S I've also been planning to go see my baby cousin for her birthday with my mother..🤗__________________________
Lucas's POV
Before we all get off the boat we all got rain coats from a closet in TL's 'Office' (It's just a room with a bunch of maps and stuff in it😒) However it just seemed like TL and Villa were the only ones prepared to go to rain forest.

Villa was wearing a White and green shirt with a green frog on it and was carrying a pink umbrella at his side. TL literally went ALL OUT with his rain coat, it was a green frog just chilling on his head looking like it's about to eat his entire head. But the rest of him was still pretty cute, under the rain coat he had on a light green T-shirt, grey leggings, and his usual brown boots.

The rain coats the rest of us were in we're all a bit different. Claus's was a cyan color with blue flower crown picture on it, Mine is just a classic yellow duckie with a green leaf on it and it was way better than Claus. Then there's Ness.....OH.MY.OREOS. I thought he could've never gotten more cute than he already is!! He was wearing a penguin rain coat that looked like TL's except in the middle was a very pretty sunflower! Those are my favorite!

As we walk towards the boarding dock (I guess they have visitors?) TL explained to us that for each stop one of us is going to unlock something probably even beyond PSI. This excited and also scared me. I mean If there's something out there more powerful than PSI, who knows what evil people might want their dirty hands on it....

"Alright! I want everyone to split up and look for one of these two flowers:"

 "This first one is called 'Cerulean Midnight'  and the other is a 'Lapis Sunshine

"This first one is called 'Cerulean Midnight' and the other is a 'Lapis Sunshine.' TL says. "We need to collect these before someone else does, in Order to unlock its potential one of us is going to feel a deep emotion while holding the flower, transferring your emotions into energy so you can 'Transform' into a 'new person' or something." TL says before taking out his phone and calling someone.