Brothers

Toon links's POV
I haven't seen big bro in forever!! He's at Cloud arena almost all the time, so I rarely get to him. He really isn't really related to Aryll like I am but he still treats her like a little sister!

"Where are we going big bro?" I ask holding on to him while he's running. "It's a surprise! Plus we're going to go see your OTHER big bro!" He says turning a corner. Wait....WHAT?! Oh no..oh nonono!! Not him!! Not after what happened last time! I try to inch away from his grip, but he holds me even tighter. "Bro?! What are you doing?!" I yelled struggling to get free.

But before I know it.. were here.. C-Cloud palace... where my other big bro is staying. I tremble at the thought of what happened last time as Link put me down. I cling to his leg shaking nervously. Link pet my head. "Hey it's gonna be ok...I'm gonna be with you this time ok?.." Link said calmly.

I sniffle and look up at him with widen eyes. (Sometimes I get clingy and babyish when I'm nervous or scared ok?!) "Y-you p-promise not to l-leave me this time?" He kneels down and grabs my hand.

"I promise I won't leave you.." He gave me a small peck on hand like he used to do whenever it thundered and I got scared. It still calms me down, but when I was little I always thought it was kinda silly, so I always giggled about it.

(Yeah I know I'm not the savage guy you thought I was but deal with it! Jeez!) He held my hand and I tightly gripped it back as we both walk into the palace.

I forgot how huge it was and that this was basically my house because I sorta haven't been here in 3 years.. After what happened to my brother...Pit and Palutena kinda kicked me out...hehe.. "Is bro all better now?" I ask as we pass the kitchen heading towards the stairs.

"Yeah he's recovering really well actually. But he's been really sad that he hasn't seen you in 3 years since. He felt soo bad about...harassing you..." Link said shifting his eyes awkwardly as we walked up the first flight of stairs.

If I remember correctly our rooms were based on our age. I was on the third floor since I was born last and Link on the First floor since he was born first. I stayed silent when he said that and gripped his hand even tighter. "Hey...I told you he's basically recovered now...you'll be fine I promise." Link says as we take a left on the second floor.

Usually we have the whole floor to ourselves but then I forgot the Zelda's also live here. They're rooms are on the opposite side of the house. "We're here." Link said. As he opened the door I let go to f his hand and cling to leg not facing the doorway.

Link picked me up and sat me on his right shoulder as he walked in. I look around the room and spot my brother, Young Link, staring out the window. I couldn't really see all of his face though.

"Hey bro...He came home.." Link said. YL jumped a bit at those words then slowly turn around to see my face.... I was lost for words. I could feel tears stream down my face as I finally look at his sparking blue eyes after 3 whole years... tears were going down his face too as our eyes widen. "Well..go say hi to him..he is your brother after all.."

As soon as Link puts me down, I sprint towards YL and hug him and he hugs me back tightly as we both cry softly. "I missed you bro...I'm sorry I left you guys for three years.." I sob into YL's shoulder.

" No...I should say sorry for what I did to you.. it was the reason you left us in the first place.."  "But I'm the one that put that potion in Links, yours,and Dark pit's drink at that party! This would've never happened if I-" I get cut off by YL grabbing my hand and giving it a small kiss. I start to calm down.

"Look it's ok..as long as we can both forgive each other..it'll be alright." YL said while wiping both of our tears. "You know we did want to give you something.." Link said with a smile. "Oh yeah! Here!" YL said picking up a small photo and handing it to me.

I almost broke down at the sight of it:

It was my birthday picture. The one  taken before I left.. "You never got to see the picture because you left two days after your birthday and it was going to be a surprise."

"You've finally grown up. Without us... we're so proud of you!" As soon as that sentence ended, the picture started to glow a bright blue. And all of a sudden my wind waker appears along with my Ocarina. Then everything went white.

I wake up to see Link passed out next to me. "Big bro!" I jump up and as soon as I do, I notice something a bit off with my clothes. I look in the full body length mirror Other big bro had and almost lost my mind at what I'm wearing.

My tunic had turned into a flowy dark blue and white striped t-shirt, I had black leggings with denim shorts in front, and very high dark blue boots. And wings on my back made of radiation and light, They were a baby blue color, and in my hair was a white head band with sea shells on it.

"What the-?!" I quickly get cut when I realized that my Wind waker was now a staff. "Link!!!" I yell. Link quickly gets up and looks around the room panicking, but then notices me and starts to chuckle a bit. "D-Don't laugh jerk!" I yell blushing a bit. "Y-you look like a girl! Haha!" I hear Yink (Young Link) laughing on the ground. I growl and quack him on the head with my staff. "Sooo do you know if you can even change back?" Link asks.

"I dunno.. I can try though." I close my eyes and just do whatever comes natural to me. I toss my staff in the air and catch it. It's my wind waker now. I spin around with it and feel wind coming from below me followed by a light and I open my eyes.

I'm back to normal....huh...how am I gonna explain this to everyone?
————————————————————

A/N
This is NOT the actual part two of Cloud arena! This is just a sub-plot (aka short story that's not really relevant to the actual plot.) 😒😒 So yeah the actual part two will be uploaded sometime this week depending on tests and crap and NO I WAS NOT DEPRESSED WHEN I WROTE THIS.😒😑😠I just felt like writing something like this so whatever! Anyway see ya later!!😄😁😁😁