Prologue

September 2002 

It was senior year and big group of seniors were down by the lake after their homecoming football game. That was the senior football players and cheerleaders where Joshua Baylor always threw his parties. 

Joshua Baylor was know as "The Captain" he was the captain of all of his sports he's the quarterback with a big head  and it took him all of freshmen year to convince Ellie Carter to date him. Now they have been together two years she's the most popular girl in their class known as "The Queen Bee". She's blonde blue eyed with pouty lips and killer smile. 

They were drunk and dancing on the picnic table as music played from his truck. Coming out of the woods all giggles and kisses was Winnie Cooper and James Barnes Jr. 

"Barnes were you two doing the nasty in the woods again" Joshua said when he seen them. 

"Oh you know it.. can't get enough of my girl." he said with big grin on his face. James is the wide receiver co captain Joshua's wing man and best friend since they were 2. Winnie was Ellie's best friend since they were 2 and her co captain. 

Joshua hoped off the table to get another beer with James. "You doing okay tonight?' James said

"I'm doing great.." he said 

Later that night in the back of Josh's truck Ellie was on top of him riding him hard "Ready baby" he whispered as he watched her. 

"Yeah.." she whispered through an orgasm. 

Josh's truck wasn't the only one squeaking in the quietness of the September night. Nobody ever drove home drunk after the lost two members of their class during their junior year. Once Joshua finished he raised up "God you woman drive a man crazy." he whispered as kissed her.

She put her arms around his neck "I love you Joshua..and I can't wait to marry you." she said 

He smiled at her "I can't wait to make you my forever girl darlin."

She giggled and kissed him.

He smiled at her "I'm tired baby you wore me out let's some sleep." he said 

Eight months later they were all at their graduation ceremony with their group of friends. Their parents all got pictures of them with their friends and their parents were glad that their kids had managed to by pass teen pregnancies like they told them to. Their parents were doctors and lawyers and nurses and made it very clear to not do anything that would screw their chances of being able to finish college. 

Just a few short weeks later Ellie and her girlfriends were all in her jeep and Josh had his truck filled with the guys they were headed to one last trip to the Baylor beach house before college and football training. 

And that was their last summer vacation as carefree teenagers. Because two months after they got back in a dorm room bathroom were Ellie and Winnie both holding positive pregnancy tests. 

Ellie looked at her "These can't be right.. let's take the other one." 

They peed on four different tests all came back positive that night when Joshua and James came in from football practice they broke the news  to them. Both guys stood up and hugged their wives cause they got married two weeks before college started in Hawaii with their families. 

"It's okay..we will figure it out. " Joshua said 

The next morning they went to the medical center close to UGA and they confirmed their pregnancies. Ellie was due March 18th and Winnie due March 8th. Ellie and Winnie both came from families that were major contributors to UGA so that helped them be able to stay at the college Even though they were not AP classes and 4.0 GPA smart they did make better grades than some girls on the cheer squad. 

Once their friends found out about how having parents that were contributors to the school. They had no problem with getting pregnant soon after Ellie and Winnie. They weren't trying to start something when they got pregnant but to their parents they didn't care. Their parents blamed some secret pact that the girls made which was far from the truth. 

On March 10th Winnie gave birth to James Buchanan Barnes at 3 in the morning. And two weeks later on March 20th Ellie gave birth to their daughter Madison Penelope Joanna Baylor.