Chapter 7: Rebellion II

*Warning: Sexual Themes in this chapter*

-2 years later-

It was homecoming night instead of going to the dance both Bucky and Madison was at the party. They were on okay terms again he apologized for hurting her feelings when Josh finally let them talk it out. They got to the party on his motorcycle since they both have their license."You look so good have fun.." he said 

"Yeah yeah." she said 

He pulled her to him ""You come get me if you need me understand." he said

"Yeah I know we go over this every Friday night" she said 

They walked in "Ah Barnes there you are and of course our favorite cheerleader." Deacon Johns said 

It didn't take long for Madison to start dancing on the bar top to "Get Ur Freak On" Bucky came over to her "Hey gorgeous care for a partner.." he said as he hopped up on the bar top gave his joint. 

He ran his hands over her ass "Oh yeah baby mm" he whispered as she grinded on him as they danced to "Right Round" Then she turned around he grinded against her ass as he slid his hand down her stomach. "I wanna fuck you." he whispered in her ear. "Mmm so fucking bad..let me take that cherry like have wanted since we were 14" he whispered her ear. 

She turned around and he slid his hands into hers as they continued to dance to "Slow Jamz" as they continued to share his joint. After they dance was over he picked her up and they went upstairs. They laid down on the floor and he made them another joint and she started to giggle. 

He laid in between her legs "When are you gonna let me fuck you Maddie huh.." he said 

"Mmm I don't know is Allie coming up.." she said 

"Yeah she'll be up here in a minute." he said 

Allie came in and locked the door "I see the party starting early."  Allie said as she laid beside Madison. "You look good tonight Maddie" she whispered 

"Thank you you look good too." she said as she felt Bucky's lips on her stomach. He started to suck on her stomach. "Mmm" she whispered 

Allie leaned over and kissed her as Bucky undid Madison's shorts and pulled them down along with her black thong "Oh god what a beautiful pussy." he said then undid Allie's shorts and she had a red thong. 

"Mmm god am I lucky' he whispered 

He kissed Madison's stomach then he started to eat her out as the girls continued to make out. Madison started to squirm and she came undone "Oh god yes.." she whispered then Bucky moved to Allie who was his girlfriend but liked Madison cause she was bi sexual and Madison once she was high had no problem experimenting. She was in full rebellion stage so was Bucky. 

Allie was playing with Madison as Bucky ate her out till she came undone and went back to Madison. "you know the drill girls." he whispered as he started to play with himself. Allie rolled on top of Madison as they continued make out.  

"Oh yeah girls that's it" he whispered 

He got in behind Allie and pushed into her from behind lifted her ass just a little and started to take her. "Oh yeah baby oh my god.. " he said as he smacked her ass. 

Allie started to move down Madison's stomach "Baby what are you doing." he whispered then he saw start to eat out Madison. He started to move again but all he could see was Madison squirming and arching her back. "Oh god.." he whispered as he got faster.