Chapter 5: Rebellion Begins

-Two years later-

It was a summer day before 8th grade Bucky stuck a sticky note on Madison's forehead while she was sleeping after cheer practice on his couch. Then he put his guitar on his four wheeler and went to the campgrounds. 

She woke up a few minutes later and pulled the sticky note off. "Meet me at the campgrounds I put your fourwheeler in my garage. -Bucky" 

She rolled her eyes she went upstairs to his room and pulled on one of his football t shirts. She got on her four wheeler and drove out to the campgrounds. She found him playing while he sat on the picnic table. She walked over to him "That's my shirt." he said

"Well I didn't have another shirt my other one was all sweaty." she said as she sat beside him. He put his guitar down and said "You are going to like me in a minute." 

"How do you figure that?' she said 

He opened his guitar case 'You promise you won't tell on me." he said

"Depends on what it is." she said 

He pulled out two shot glasses and a bottle of bourbon. "Buck.." she whispered 

Then he pulled out weed and rolling papers "I definitely won't tell." she whispered 

"Good..I don't like this family bull shit you are not the only one." he said as he poured them shots then got on google how to roll joints' Bucky your dad still checks your phone." she whispered as she poured them more shots.

"So.." he said 

He rolled them both one then they both started smoke and do shots of bourbon. They scooted back on the table and he pulled her to sit in between his legs and he started to show her how to play his guitar. 

Their parents came home a few hours later. Ellie said "Where's Madison? She's usually asleep on the couch." 

James went upstairs to find Bucky's room empty. "Son of a bitch..Buchanan!" he yelled as he came down the stairs. "He's not here." Winnie said 

James looked in the garage "His four wheeler is missing." 

"She's left her cheer bag I bet they are together." Winnie said 

James tried calling Bucky's phone but his phone was dead. They were both laying on on the picnic table star gazing they had finished the bottle and he threw it in the woods and put the glasses back in his case. Which is how they ended up laying there they were both drunk and high as hell. 

James said "his phone keeps going to  voicemail." as he and Josh got into their trucks but had each other on speakerphones. 

They started to call around to all their friends that they knew about called their grandparents to see if they had lessons and forgot to tell them.  "Think Josh if it was us where would we go." James said 

"Campground.." Joshua said then they both turned down the road to go to the campground. They found their old spot and saw their four wheelers then spotted them laughing and laying close together on the table. 

"What the hell are you two doing?' James said 

They both jumped as they looked at each other then Bucky sat up. "Dad..what a nice surprise.." Bucky said.

Madison busted out laughing Bucky joined in with her. "You two are fucking high.." Josh said 

"So..it feels so good I have a very time best with Bucky..he showed how to play his guitar and sernaded me." Madison said with giggles.