Epilogue

Bucky and Madison continued to live in Savannah in their lake house. They had Nova Skye on March 10th at 4 in the morning she was a born with blonde hair and blue eyes. When she smiled she had Madison's dimples. Bucky coached middle school football and taught middle school science classes. But his favorite thing to do was during his lunch break he would get a visitor pass and go see Madison teach her kindergarten class. She would always be making them do silly things with her. 

They had three more kids two more girls that they named Presley Jo and Paisley Jane they were twins with dark hair. Their last baby was a boy that they named Blake James. They proved their grandparents wrong when they didn't fall flat on their face and proved to their parents that they didn't need them financially. When the twins were 2 and she was pregnant with Blake within the same year they lost their grandparents Josh and James unfroze their trust funds and gave them to them. They used some of it to build on to the house the rest of it they put into 5 different savings account for the kids to go to college whereever they chose to go for whatever they wanted. 

That also prompted Josh and James to let their youngest kids know that they had the same option as well.