Chaoter 6: conflicting feelings

Zuko POV
*waking up from falling asleep on his desk* Hmm it's getting rather dark outside, I said quietly while running my fingers through my hair. I wonder if Katara is feeling cold? She wasn't wearing much when she came and she isn't moving around much being in that cage, at this rate she'll probably get a cold.. hmm should I take her inside? But what if she fights- of she would fight me, I did capture her, she must be angry towards me. Oh well now she really had some time to cool down, I should get out and give her a blanket at least, don't want her catching a cold now. I stretch a little and looks for a blanket, ahh a nice blue one ~ just like her eyes, I smirk remembering her blue eyes- oh! I should get going it's already dark and cold outside !!

Katara POV
I blow on my hands trying to keep warm, "it's really really cold tonight" I said while shivering. All of a sudden I see the door to the cabin open and out comes Zuko, what's he doing here now? Is he coming I mock me - URGH I just can't deal with him right now, "come back later you idiot" I say out loud so he can hear it. He stops his tracks and looks rather surprised of my spiteful words but shrugs them off before continuing walking towards me. "Oh and here I thought you were cold, and being the nice guy I am, I came here with a blanket, but you clearly don't want me here," he rolls his eyes before continuing "I guess I should just go inside with the blanket again, if you don't want it" he says as he puts on a teasing smile "you want it, don't ya?" He says as he continue to smile - it's a rather cute smile now that I think about it isn't it? I wonder to myself. Zuko notices me falling into my thoughts and says loudly so I get back to reality "then I really will leave," he starts to turn around. I close my eyes, I would rather have him leaving me here in the cold than apologizing. I suddenly feel something wrapped around my shoulders and back, so I quickly opens my eyes and looks behind me, Zuko put a blanket around me? While thinking about that he starts a fire in the middle of the cage, and gives me a fish then he says rather shyly" here I just caught it and so you don't think I have poisoned it or anything, you can cook it yourself " then he scratches his neck and smiles mockingly before saying "don't want you dying on me now would I ?" He lifts his eyebrow before leaving in a hurry.
He was quite nice now wasn't he? I pondered to myself, he knew that I wouldn't trust the food he gives me so he gives me a fish he just caught to I could cook myself to make sure he wouldn't put anything in it. He even gave me a fire and a blanket, aww he is rather nice sometimes I think before realizing that we are enemies I can't think he is nice! WTH am I doing !? Maybe he poisoned the fish after he caught it ? How can I make sure? He is evil and wants to kill Aang... but he was still sweet tonight.. I should stop overthinking things, I am still his prisoner and there is no point in me being dead to him. I start cooking the fish while trying to sort out my feelings, the fish is finished and I prepare to eat it, I look towards where he were only a little while ago and sighs "how can he be so sweet but evil at the same time" I say quietly.

Zuko POV
I walk inside again or rather I was almost running. Gosh, why was I so mean to her ?? Why did I say such things ? She gave up on me giving her the blanket and I saw how she just closed her eyes thinking I would just leave her alone in the cold. How could she think I would do such a thing? How evil does she think I am ?! I look out the window towards her, she is eating at least she trusts me on that, I sigh in relief. I hope she can hold warm tonight, maybe I should try finding a better alternative? Argh tomorrows problems should not be solved today, I'm going to bed. I throw myself on the bed and falls asleep

~
Sorry guys, I KNOW it took forever to make think, but at least I didn't forget to write it and came back a few years again.. so it's still progress I guess
Hope you enjoy the chapter ~ as always tell me what to do better !
Over and out✌️✌️