Chapter 9

Sokka's POV
Before long we heard a loud blast and ran out to the docks.
"Oh no, it's sparkly sparkly boom man" I said while turning to the others
"Oh no... is he coming back for us" sir sipp said rather nervously
"You guys know this guy?" Aang says as he turns to look at sir sipp
"Noooooo.... definitely not....." sir sipp says, obviously lying, even I could see it

"......I don't know if you guys can hear it or not but he is lying this time" Toph says stating the obvious

I rolled my eyes and turned my head towards sparkly sparkly boom man
I just spotted him with my eyes before he spotted us.

"Guys... I think sparkly sparkly boom man is coming this way" I say pointing at sparkly sparkly boom man running and jumping towards us.

I gulp and then hit Aang's shoulder and said " well that's a job for the avatar, isn't it? Well Aang, have fun with that..... I'm going this way " and points the opposite direction of sparkly sparkly boom man.

Aangs POV
Did he just?... "Sokka, you look for Katara, I'll deal with him"

Toph smirks and says "Aang you mean distract him, dontcha"
Before I could reply to Toph's sarcastic remark, sparkly sparkly boom man shots with his eye so we jump away.

Sokka runs away, probably looking for Katara and I air bend a blast of air trying to push combustion man away.

The fight begins

Katara's POV
I slipped out of the cage before Zuko could realize that I slipped by him.

I have the sea around me, I'm a water bender. Zuko, you're in trouble now.
"So Zuko, who do yá think is the strongest now" I say while laughing at his surprised face, rather cute expression though.
"So this was your plan all along? This is why you provoked me, huh, clever girl - or is that what you think I would say?" He has this puzzled expression almost as if this was a trap and not a good idea, maybe it was safer in the cage???
His words are making me take more cautious steps, I should get out of here !

Zuko POV.
I laugh, aww did she seriously think I didn't see through her plan?
I can't stop my self for laughing, she is hilarious, what does she think of me? I found the avatar, who EVERYONE thought was dead and gone. So obviously I already studied her moments and plans and everything about her, you can almost call me her biggest stalk- I mean biggest fan!

So this little plan of hers, is soooo obvious to me, I can't hold back my laughter and laugh loudly. I already took precautions for this situation, water all around her? Tch she doesn't even know how weak she is right now, I shake my head gently and looks up at her and says "you think you're strong now eh? I really hate to burst your bubble, sweetheart, but you're in more trouble now than you were before. Because at least you had the bars to protect you from me" I open my arms and spin around "we're out in the open, nothing can save you now"

Katara POV.
W-what does he mean? I can feel a little fear but most nervous at his sudden words... I'm of course not showing them to him, he ain't getting that luxury of seeing me afraid !

I should just get out of here because he looks more insane than usually and I don't wanna take part in that insanity

~~
Yoooo another chapter,
Sorry sorry I know the fight isn't happening and there are major cliffhangers here
Don't worry I'll be back soon with another chapter, especially in this corona-crazy break from school

Hope yá liked this ~~
Over and out
Peace ✌️