Chapter 15: The lies

Combustion man POV
... how disgusting, the way that half burned bastard is acting, it makes sense why he got banish.. maybe I should not work for him anymore...
"Oh lord, not again" he says, that's what I'm supposed to say, boy I WISH I didn't see this... again. And I even got 3 eyes which I now wanna scratch out and burn. I turn around and start walking, this scene is above my pay grade - bye half burned bastard, rather fight with the avatar bastard and risk dying than see that.

Maybe I should do some other thing for a living than see this? Hmm perhaps, I better get going.
"Hey wait, Katara this is someone who I hired... to... to.. capture yo- I mean the avatar " that half burned bastard awkwardly says, what happened to the water bastard? He is saying it like she doesn't know already, beside we both know that it was to capture her and the avatars would be a bonus.
"Oh.. is that so? Well then hello mr. — kidnapper?" She said with a smile, did she just call me mr.kidnapper? It's true though.
"But why Zuko are you after the avatar? Who is he?" She continued, hah good thing I'm not the one making up the lies, we'll bye half burned bastard. I nod to him and walks out. What did I come here for again? I forgot.

Zuko POV
oh my, how awkward was this, I wonder what he thought... no I need to answer Katara first...... how do I do that??
"Erhm well you see, the avatar abandoned the world for 100 years and because of that the fire nation took control of the world so that it wouldn't be in chaos but now he comes here talking about how the world is in war, and I know the fire nation isn't perfect, but I'm trying to change that but he is ruing everything, and he even made your brother go against you just because you were with me and because you believed in me and now they hurt you and you can't remember anything but they're trying to convince you that I'm bad and tells you lies all the time" I ramble on for what felt like hours, did she believe me?

She looks at me with sadness in her eyes "oh, is that's so... don't worry" she took my hands "I'll believe you now and stay with you, we'll safe the world from that bad avatar " she said while looking into my eyes, urgh it feel kinda bad that she just easily beloved me like this.. it also feels good though, I smile to myself.

Katara POV
woah, this is so sad. I'm not gonna leave him, he is even banished and still trying to safe the world 🌍.
I'm tired now and therefore laid down on the bed and said "Zuko, I think I have to sleep now, I'm very tired" he looks at me and smiles "of course Katara, I'll stay right here so don't worry about anything and sleep well" he said as he stroke my head. "Good night " he said just as a dosed off.

Zuko POV
"HEHEHEHEH.." I just couldn't stop myself from laughing, this is so amusing. She believed everything I said so blindly. How cute ~ "you're mine now, and you won't be able to leave" I said quietly while smiling as I sat on the side of the bed "mine, forever and ever" I continued as I kissed her on her forehead and whispered "forever mine"

~~
Yoo
Another chapter yet again!! ~~
Thanks for your comments, I srsly luv them ~~

Over and out✌️