Chapter 16

Katara POV
I woke up again, got up and look out the window. It looks like it's early morning, I chose to leave the room and have a look around the ship.
I get on the deck and see this huge cage and what look like a battle field, the ship is dented and some pieces are missing of it.

I should look for Zuko, is he alright? Or is this from a previous battle?
"Zuko?" I yelled so he I could follow his voice when he replied, there was just one problem.. he didn't.
"Zuko?? Where are you?" I was walking around a little faster under deck, then I smelled it, the smell of ... food! I followed the smell and found Zuko, making a dish of something. "Hey... why didn't you reply me? Got worried for minute there" I said as I stood in the doorway, with my arms crossed.

"Oh, my little princess is awake and running around this early?" He said jokingly.
"Prin.. princess?!" I said nervously.
"Yes, you're my princess" he said as he put the food away from the fire 🔥 and walked towards me. I took a step back, something about Zuko is just making me uneasy all the time. "Where are you going, it almost seems as if you're scared of me" he said with a laugh, but still walking slowly towards me.

I took a few steps back until I hit the wall, I don't like how he looks at me, his smile is creepy, did he smile differently yesterday? Why do I feel something I so wrong. "Don't get so close to me" I say shyly as he is just a breath away.
"Katara" he says as he takes a strand of my hair, what does I he want to do, I close my eyes tightly as if I'm expecting him to hurt me.
"why are you so guarded against me" he says and starts to laugh "one minute, you're worried about my well-being the next you think I'm going to eat you up" he said as he patted my head.

I look up at him, and it seems like that chilling feeling from before is gone, his smile is back to normal.. did I just imagine things?
"Come sit, there is food and water for my little princess" he said as he gestured for me to sit on a chair to the table. He sits opposite to me and we both begin to eat.

When we were done eating he put the plates on the kitchen table and sat down again. "Katara" he said with a serious face, "yes?" I answered back fast.
"We need to prepare you for my uncle" he said with a stern face. "Your uncle? Prepare me for your uncle?" I said with a confused face.
"Yes, this is the most important thing, because if he doesn't let you stay here.... he'll sent you back to the avatar, and that means away from me... you.. you wouldn't want that, right?" He said with a sad voice, "what?! Noo that cant happen, I wanna stay with you-" I quickly said before stopping myself as I understood my own words, I put my hands on my mouth and my cheeks started to burn bright red... how embarrassing... I looked up at Zuko and saw him smile but somehow it made me uneasy.

~~
Yooo another chapter
I TOTTALY forgot to post this chapter yesterday, sooo sorry but I'm posting it now, so yaay ....
Comment and enjoy !~

Over and out✌️